Thread: Do Netbook have HDMI Port?

Do Netbook have HDMI Port?

I am a frequent user of forum sites but none has been able to help me out on this, I am looking for Netbook which has an HDMI port. I know notebooks computers have HDMI port but I’ am looking it in Netbook. I have tried searching it on Google but couldn’t find relevant content. Can any one here suggest me a Netbook with HDMI or maybe share a link?

Re: Do Netbook have HDMI Port?

MSI Wind 120H or 123H have WWAN network compatibility might be an issue. Other Netbook with HDMI with WWAN is Dell mini 9 sold on a bond through Vodafone. The Sony Vaio might have HDMI as well as some of what you are after, but they are too costly hence I didn’t checked. The way things are going though it is pretty sure that more and more companies will be working ahead to come up with a new Netbook!

I have an Asus N10 and it works really well and it has an HDMI port I watch an awfully lot of videos since I got this Netbook because of the HDMI capability. Its really cool I didn’t had the budget for laptop but since I was looking for an alternative for the notebook which has almost all the features of the notebook and I came up with Asus N10 Netbook. You can use the HDMI cable instead and I get 1920x1200 so you don’t need to slack your brain into it

Leave the Netbook / machine next to the television 90% of the time ... is likely to play only DVD ... chances are that you leave all the power supplies plugged in (Netbook, external DVD) ... will no doubt be getting a wireless kb / mouse combo so I doubt the Netbook will never be removed from its place in the TV stand. I do not think that is burned DVD of the film at all ... is a simple non-computer person you would like to have above all a cool 46 "screen of your" team "and watch DVD movies through the computer from time to time. I think the Dell 10 series are coming to be 1 + years ... not want to invest in technology today ... something published in the last 5-6 months, or something that comes before September

It just used to playing standard definition content or you want to play HD content as well? If you just want to play SD content, the Dell Mini 10 can handle that. It has HDMI output and uses the Intel GMA 500 IGP, along with the Z520 or Z530 Atom processor. Work for the content of standard definition video; just do not expect to play HD videos. Almost any external DVD drive will work fine. Is looking for something that can be powered only by netbook itself or want something that escapes from an AC adapter? You want to record content of this unit? What about Light Scribe (be able to create disk labels), is that something that interests them? Does your HDTV has a VGA input

Most Netbook’s do not come with HDMI output. The Dell Mini 10 is the only one I know. HP has a not-to-Netbook. These Netbook on the market that can come configured with an AMD dual-core processor and an ATI GPU very well, but it costs a bit ($ 750 or more). It seems that your friend would be better with a superior network device. These latest hardware pack (Atom dual-core processors and Nvidia ION platform, which are only a month old) and have better performance. They just are not portable. So I suggest that your friend is waiting Netbook out hardware (must be this fall, but do not hold your breath on that), get a superior network device, or get a Netbook with VGA output