Thread: How to delete photos on iPhone?

How to delete photos on iPhone?

Hello guys, I am using the iPhone and it has not a long time that I have brought the iPhone. So it’s the recent incident that happen with iPhone, let me tell you. I have clicked some pictures/photos from my iPhone and imported it onto my computer and sorted them into few albums according to the photos taken. But I go on to my iPhone I am not able to delete the photos from the phone. Does anyone what might be the reason for this and if you have any solution for it please let know.

Re: How to delete photos on iPhone?

There is the solution and ways to do it; actually there are two ways by which you can do it. The ways are explained below you just follow that step it will work
    1. When you are importing the photos from your iPhone onto your computer, that time you select the option of the “Import Photos”. When you clicked on the import photos it is start synchronize your iPhone, during the Synchronization it ask that do you want to delete the photo from the iPhone or want to keep the original in your phone. That time you clicked on the delete photos from the phone. Your photos will be deleted.
    2. The other ways is that you can go into iPhone and go to the option clear all photos. All your will be deleted.

If you are asking that how to delete group of photos then I can help you in that. For that you have to go into iPhone, when you enter the iPhone then go to your photo and tap them pr tap the photo album which you want to delete. Tap the individual photos to enlarge it, now when you have enlarge the photo can you see a trash bin/dustbin on the bottom of the photo right handed side. Just click that then your photo will be deleted. Is this what are you asking about?

Well I have a faster and quicker way to delete photos, you go into your photos, and select all your photos in each and every folder and delete them or you can select the photo album and delete it. Synchronization your iPhone it will delete all your photos from the phone. This is what you are asking all? I think it will help you

Actually I am also having a similar kind of problem. I am having more than 200 photos in the phone and I also do not want to keep on clicking on the trash bin for 200 ties to delete. So please help to avoid clicking on the trash bin. Give me a short cut to delete all the photos. I am waiting for the solution so that I can get and empty some space in my phone.