Thread: Unable to send Faxes with Sony VAIO VPC-F21Z1E

Unable to send Faxes with Sony VAIO VPC-F21Z1E

So far , I have been a diehard –fan of the Sony Vaio , just because of the fact that it support multiple things and can work in just any environment , I, I have just many models of Sony Vaio and I keep changing then as I need to get better at RAM and hard disk, so I have brought an new Sony VAIO VPC-F21Z1E which was the latest one available in the VAIO series . but I just cannot send the faxes to my clients who are present there , as the Fax does not seems to work here , any idea s on why this is causing a problem to me .

Re: Unable to send Faxes with Sony VAIO VPC-F21Z1E

I have a solution for you here, I have been using this since past 4 years, and it has never failed; so here is a guide on who to go with it you just need to sign up at efax and then you will get a number that from which you could send and receive fax , I am staying Carolina , and if I send an Fax to any user , he would get me fax number starting from 1 as that is re-directed from Chicago as the company is based in the city and this gives the faxes and area code of 1

I suppose there are two ways to do this , one is by using the Modem that you are having in your pc and other is the using and online service that the above user just stated above ,some some user complain about the area code that the faxes are send with but on the other hand some just don’t care about it to send this fax to through the such services you need a scanner , while to receives faxes from such services you need an printer .

But I would recommend you to go with the modem one as that is the most secure way of faxes and receiving the file to your computer / laptop, It is very simple to use it, The steps that I am stating here, are for windows Xp , you just need to type an message in the Ms word and then press the print but instead of your normal printer option you need to select he fax printer instead of that so that you could use the it as an dial number and then send the fax.

More often than not the software that enables you to make use of your scanner as a fax arrives with the scanner. I be familiar with the fact that the HP scanners contain numerous buttons that can be pushed and that in turn that report‘s to the laptop what the image is either for Pictures, email, or fax. Other than this do you know that you laptop has the capability to complete as a fax. To use this you need to go to the control panel and then add the printer .fax and the configure it accordingly.

I Think the above method does work , but still I had a different method to go with it to get the done you need to go with program folder and then make you way to the accessories and then to the communications and there you would find an option for fax. IF the file does exists here, then you need to go to control panel and then select the add/remove programs in the control panel and then, click on windows programs and then find the accessories and confirm the box by fax. SO I think that this would make it work.

Hey thanks that just worked for me , I have been having a real tough time have to switch between this , I have been trying this really very hard to fox this problem out , I have been trying to get this problem done with the this was helpful for me as the fax that are know been printed directly with the printer I guess that the phone modem is needed to be connected to your telephone service.