Thread: Should I buy the new Asus U36 Notebook?

Should I buy the new Asus U36 Notebook?

Hello friends I’ am planning to buy a laptop/notebook but I’m confused as to buy which brand. I ‘m not a brand conscious though, can work out with lesser known models too if they work up to my expectations. I have checked the Mac book pro but it’s kind of too costly for me and it doesn't support windows and i love windows 7. I just read about the newly launched ASUS U36 notebook but I don’t know much about it, the reviews about ASUS U36 notebook seems ok but still want to know about its configuration and the pro & cons of buying an ASUS.

Re: Should I buy the new Asus U36 Notebook?

Hello there, yes you heard it right ASUS has launched its newest model ASUS U36 notebook. It comes in black in color well anyways ASUS are not quiet known for colors they usually go with black and white. The configuration is pretty good but the main attraction is the weight! ASUS U36 notebook weighs just 1.6kg, don’t know about you but that’s cool for me. They say that the battery lasts for at least 10Hrs, I seriously doubt. I think it will work somewhere around five hours under normal usage. It is currently using windows7 as the operating system, Intel Core i5-460M processor (2.53GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.8GHz), Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 310M with 1GB Dedicated VRAM & Intel GMA HD Support NV Optimus Technology, HDD 500GB HDD, RAM 3GB DDR3 RAM, Display 13.3-inch HD with LED Backlight. If your seriously looking for a lightweight notebook in mid-price range. I will definitely recommend it!

If you’re looking to buy a notebook, than I would suggest the Samsung NC10 its way ahead than ASUS. NC10 has a wide, matte, 10.2-inch, 1024 x 600-pixel screen, 1.6-GHz Intel Atom CPU 1GB of RAM and 6cell battery life. Built in camera for video chat, 39-40 seconds boot time and 6 hours and 42minutes. The built in Intel 945GSE Express integrated graphics chip with 64MB of shared memory is quiet impressive. The weight is the only backdrop but when you are getting all this facilities it’s hardly a pinch.

Hello netizens, I have a Sony VAIO Y Series VPCYA17GG/ B it is an excellent mobile PC. It has a Intel® Core™ i3-380UM Processor 1.33 GHz, Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit, 11.6 (29.5 cm) wide (WXGA: 1366x768) TFT colour display (LED backlight), compact and light weight: 1.46 kg, battery is also 4.0 hours under normal usage. I’m constantly on net even while travelling and I really like it, it doesn’t get hot even when you play games for an hour after an hour it gets a bit hot but it’s adjustable as which notebook doesn’t. I have given you my choice rest is up to you. Happy shopping!

Sony VAIO Y Series VPCYA17GG/ B. Samsung NC10, Samsung SF310 Notebook. They are the best three I can say in the notebook segment they are the best of three up till now. But these three notebooks are a bit stand apart as they serve to an altogether different class of consumer! Samsung notebooks are more preferable because of its bright display, built in camera for video chat and its extremely long lasting battery life. Samsung has 6cell battery for a major of its notebook products. Plus the additional benefits that you get with a Samsung is also accountable, built in applications, international warranty with over a vast network of Samsung spread across the globe takes the pressure of you’re head…

Thank you everybody for your replies, I did check the Samsung NC10, Samsung SF310 Notebook but I prefer the Asus U36 Notebook its more of fits my category and budget as well and Sony was absolutely out of y range and when you’re getting everything in ASUS at a lower rate than why would I go for the expensive one. But any ways thanks for suggesting the products, I did like the ASUS from the beginning but was just trying to get a push to buy it!