Thread: Is Asus N43SN perfect for gaming?

Is Asus N43SN perfect for gaming?

I want to purchase one gaming laptop for me on which, I will be able to play the world of warcraft. I googled this and found the Asus N43SN which fits in my budget but I am not very sure that if it will going to be OK for me. Below is the specification of that.

INTEL CORE i7-2630QM (2.0Ghz turbo up to 2.9Ghz)
    6GB DDR3 RAM
    500GB SATA HDD (7200rpm)
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 550 with 1GB DDR3 VRAM
    Blue ray DVD Combo drive

So, if you are having any suggestion for this, or if you know some other model better than this then please let me know that.

Re: Is Asus N43SN perfect for gaming?

After seeing the specification that you have posted, I can say that it will be perfect for you. I am having the Asus G2S and there is no problem while playing WOW with the highest resolution. So, no need to do more search on this. You can simply go for this without any fear in your mind. Other than this, you should also take a look on the review of that and this will give you more confident about this.

You can also consider taking the Asus G73JW. This is also one of the best gaming laptops from the Asus. As if those astonishing specs are not sufficient, Asus calculated this gaming laptop through an ergonomic design derived from the exclusive design of US Stealth Fighter as well as superior cooling system to guarantee your comfort at the same time as playing. Asus, acknowledged as one of the most excellent computer manufacturer. It handled to stir gamers world through the newest Asus Gaming Laptop.

I also agree that the Asus G73JW will be better option for you as compared to any other. This laptop gives classic performance and this is all because of the extremely influential 1.7GHz Core Quad Core i7 processor with Nvidia GTX 460 graphic chip that gives fantastic graphics. Hard disk are rotating at 7.200 rpm that is sufficient for grave playing. 500GB hdd are not configured within RAID beyond the box machine therefore you won’t acquire the advantage of combined speed.

If you change the idea to take the laptop then my suggestion to you is to take the desktop PC. Desktop PC is the best for gaming purpose and you can also do some modification to that according to your need. I never go for the laptop if my primary goal for this is the gaming. It is more comfortable to play the games on the desktop as compared to the laptop. Just assemble the things according to your need and you will have better experience of games.

Discussing the Asus G73JW, I could probably express that this laptop is pretty large and extensive so we didn’t expect for much from its battery and it kept ticking less than several hours consumed our test. That is practically one hour less from its contenders. For testing we utilized net surfing utilizing its satellite connector. Actually it will empty electric storage device while playing amusements. Anyway, assuming that you are looking to purchase extreme gaming laptop than you quite should regard ASUS G74Jw-An in view of its amazing display and surprising representation.