Thread: Intel core I5 on Asus EEE Slate EP 121 tablet

Intel core I5 on Asus EEE Slate EP 121 tablet

Hello I have just finished the graduation and mine dad decided to give the tablet and now planning to get the good tablet. I have searched the some of the forums and I have found the Asus EEE Slate EP 121 tablet and its really impressed me and now I decided t get the Asus EEE Slate EP 121 tablet. I have tried to get the features and specification of the tablet but I have got the information on CPU only and that Intel I5 and now I need to know more info on this can anyone help on this.

Re: Intel core I5 on Asus EEE Slate EP 121 tablet

The Eee Slate will run Windows 7 Home Premium operating system and it will run an Intel Core i5-470UM CPU, 2GB of 4GB of DDR SDRAM, joined Intel illustrations and a 64GB unyielding-state drive. The Eee Slate will look like a genuine workstation without a manufactured-in keyboard, instead of an iPad, as it will have more than enough inputs around its edges, incorporating a few USB 2.0 ports, HDMI, a 2-in1 sound jack and a SD card opening. You'll moreover get 802.11n Wifi and Bluetooth 3.0. It will run a 4-battrey with a rating of 34 Watt-hours, which ASUS asserts will be handy for an essence of four and part hours, as tested in 3DMark Reader mode.

With a sharp outline and a compelling Intel Core i5 CPU, the Asus Eee Slate EP121 is a Windows tablet that doesn't feel similar to a toy. Beginning at about $1,000, this is a part more exorbitant than some alternate ubiquitous tablets, and no matter how exceptional the fittings, Window 7 unequivocally isn't made for fingertips enter. Asus has a new tackle the oft-defamed Windows tablet in the snappy-running Eee Slate EP121, a touch-screen slate coupled with its particular Bluetooth and keyboard.

The Asus Eee Slate EP121 as a system without a keyboard, as opposed to a tablet mechanism similar to the Samsung Galaxy Tab and the Apple iPad. In view of its specs its likewise heading off to have a robust cost purpose of $999 in the US when it starts at the close of the month, and that denotes this isn't a mechanism for actually viewing films around the home-even assuming that it does have a 187 degree survey point on that screen. There is no questioning that the Asus Eee Slate EP121 is a moving machine. In our play we were astounded by the speed and exhibition of the tablet with expected jobs effortless to perform much obliged to a limited extent to the Intel processor and the SSD space.

A Bluetooth keyboard is combined in the scope of conveyance, as well as 2 AAA electric cells, a stylus, a cleaning fabric and a defensive cowhide mirror image blanket. With respect to product, there are a large number of Asus apparatuses and Microsoft's Office Starter 2010 version. It's laudable that a managing operating system recuperation DVD has been incorporated. On the other hand, you'll need to supply a matching drive. Since you don't have a situation with putting your information in different hands, you are able to utilize the unlimited 500 GB within the online memory via Asus' Webstorage for one year. As regular for Asus, the warranty period is 24 months. Growth bundles aren't yet known or posted.

The Eee Slate isn't to any detectable degree suitable for gaming. There are just few recreations for tablets in Windows. Specifically, the iPad has a gigantic advance here. Nevertheless, "ordinary" recreations might be played in desktop mode with the console and rodent. We tested a few tracks that match the unit's exhibition. Macrocosm of Warcraft and Sims 3 can still be played absolutely luxuriously with a decreased determination and level value settings. It doesn't search as useful for StarCraft 2 and Anno. Primarily, you could probably moreover play the aforementioned amusements, but they will just run roughly with filled cards and numerous units.