Thread: Incase Hardshell Case for MacBook Pro

Incase Hardshell Case for MacBook Pro

My question to you all is very simple but it’s very important for me. I have MacBook Pro with me and I want a case for it. I have heard a lot about the Hardshell Case by the Incase. My question is that Is Incase Hardshell Case is worth purchasing for my MacBook Pro? Please give valid advices. All your replies are important for me. So what should I do?

Re: Incase Hardshell Case for MacBook Pro

Having rigid laptop is more generally the size of a little bulkier. I would say the total size will increase by 1-2mm. According to my scale, the laptop weighs five pounds; the weight is announced for the MacBook. However, it feels a little heavier, but not enough to annoy me. The only problem I had is to put the laptop in the sleeve applesac. You can still put the laptop, but it is a much tougher now because of the slightly larger size of the laptop.

Overall I am very satisfied with this product. Like many others have mentioned, the material feels a little rubber but very even. All ports match perfectly, together with the air vents in the back of the MacBook. I think the cost is a little high, but I think it is justified because of the ease of installation and how well it protects the laptop. I hope this review helps others who are in the market for this protective case!

You should be able to buy at the physical Apple Store, but we suggest you call ahead to see if they have them in stock and in what colors. I bought mine from my local Apple store only had white and rigid. I had a lot of black and purple, red, but no. What is the best thing about this case in other high-tech as a shell or pot (of which I have to do) is not "fed" and fits nicely. Also I have a Macally soft cover is nice and smooth line but gets a bit warm underneath. Incase's version has a nice ventilation. Only surpasses all the rest of the IMO.

I've taken two times out of the rigid and checked to ensure that the hooks do not scratch the MB. Once the drive is on the laptop, it never changes everything, so that the hooks do not rub against the MacBook. The only way the clips can scratch the MB is that if you bought a drive that went wrong (i.e. there is some excess plastic tips of the hooks that are not supposed to exist). Despite the rigid hooks have not scratched my MB, I still check every day to see if the drive is causing wear on the laptop.

I would think that constant install / removal would wear out over time and may stretch a little. As mentioned above, take it off can be problematic because it fits so tight. You really have to be careful with the clips soon, because if you do happen to break, there is no way the drive will go again. My suggestion would be to try to remove as little as possible.

The stock is the Hardshell Case for MacBook Pro Available for both 15 "and 17", the hard case provides a robust formation for outstanding notebook coverage. With a matte external, soft, raised rubber feet, thermal vents and simple contact to all functions, the hard case is the most sophisticated and discreet option in notebook hard case protection. It is currently available in black and red for the 15 frost, "and the black and frost of the 17", with different colors before proceeding further.