Thread: Need video player for Sony Clie PEG-NX70V/E and PEG-50/ETG

Need video player for Sony Clie PEG-NX70V/E and PEG-50/ETG

Well I have Sony Clie PEG-NX70V/E and PEG-50/ETG for myself. I like watching videos. But whenever I install any program for watching videos it doesn’t work. The device gets reset all the time after that. I want to know how to put video in them and I want to know about some programs that will work. I also want to know how to install them. I also want to know that can these devices really play .avi extension files and if they can then how?

Re: Need video player for Sony Clie PEG-NX70V/E and PEG-50/ETG

Well if you need a video player for Sony Clie PEG-NX70V/E then you should visit the official website of sony and search over there. You will have to enter the product name, country, model number and all kind of informations. There you will find movie player system software update program. You can just download it and get it installed it in the pda. I hope this suggestion helps.

Well you can download movie player activex 1.0 from the internet. Just visit the google website and you will be there. It supports various formats. It is not open source software. You will have to pay some amount for it. It is Compatible with any programming language that supports active (Access, Visual C++, Visual Basic, and Visual FoxPro). Just visit the official web site and get it download. It plays files with.avi extensions. If it doesn’t help then do reply me back in another post.

Well I had many problems in downloading movie player active 1.0 but it didn’t work for me. So I went to many other forums and asked the same query. There I found ActiveSky video player in many forums. As I know it offers a video player for playing clips from media Web sites. I would ask you try this one. The ActiveSky Media Player application displays videos in widescreen aspect ratio with play controls at the bottom of the screen which includes a frame advance function.