Thread: Best exclusive- Xbox side view or PlayStation 3

Best exclusive- Xbox side view or PlayStation 3

Last month I buy this XBOX 360 gaming console and now I decided to just use the play station 3 with my system. I really like the performance of the Play station 3. But the Xbox 360 is to be the best that will be provide the latest features which is help to enhance the video gaming facility. This PlayStation 3 is to be the best that can be help to play high configuration games. I want to take the decision that which is the best exclusive device, Xbox side view or PlayStation 3. Any option will be appreciate.

Re: Best exclusive- Xbox side view or PlayStation 3

There's not much difference when you compare Xbox 360 vs PS3 gaming consoles. I love the ps3 b/c its free online play and also I prefer the exclusives on the ps3 far better than the 360. The reason behind this is to be the XBOX 360 has been contain the specific problem and hence it will goes the unlike states that will be help to choose this PS3. It really suitable to play the high configuration games with the Playstation 3.

if we compare this Xbox 360 vs PS3 then we see that the Playstation is the best as compared to the xbox 360. Then reason behind this is to be the mutually system contain the HDMI ports and it will be help to use a quality picture of the HD TV and it isn't a worry about this subject. The Xbox 360 port of arcades' "Version C", was released in February 2007 and the Playstation is to be released in the later time but within few time it will be overtake the Xbox gaming console.

i have both, and i have to say. The colors from ps3 are better. You can’t say which of these loadsgames faster it depends on what game you are playing. Ps3 gets screwed out of its potential when it can havebetter graphics. Xbox screen display looks more flattened while PS 3 looks more like it coming at you in real time. The PS3 uses an internal 802.11b/g wireless chip and this will be help to improve the networking of this device.

The PS3's HDMI connection offers the 1.3a spec, and it s user-swappable for anything that meets the standard laptop 2.5-inch SATA spec. PS3 game is better than Xbox DVD games. This is to be prove several time and hence I also say that you need to choose the PS3 rather than the selecting the XBOX 360 gaming console. This is the best that will be help to play the high configuration games on your system without facing any problem.

We've decided to examine the war from a technical perspective and I think this is the best that can be help to identify that which is the best gaming console that will be works much faster. The manual of the gaming console will be help to just use the Xbox 360 on your gaming desktop system. The same kind of features also present on the PS3 but the PS3 contain the more features as compared with the xbox 360 gaming console.

The processors for the Xbox and PS3 are unique enough in their respective architectures and the speed of the processor which is present on this gaming computer will be the almost same. The only difference is that the xbox is looks better that the PS3 and the developers don’t want to put time and effort into the ps3s graphics look. Yes there is to be slightly something missing on this system and hence I like the performance of the PS3 gaming console.