Thread: Dead pixels in Samsung series 9 laptop.

Dead pixels in Samsung series 9 laptop.

Hello friends big and biggest problem I think for me which I am facing right now and just have no idea how to deal with this, I want some very good solution for this please guys please help me, I have just bought a new Samsung series 9 laptop and I really enjoyed it but suddenly what happened is I saw a dead pixels around and I just ignored it I thought it would be ok in some days but now it has started growing please help me what to do?

Re: Dead pixels in Samsung series 9 laptop.

Well this is a shocking news because i haven’t heard anything like this till now there are so many users for this laptop series near me and no one has found this problem how you got it I don’t know are you sure that it is a dead pixel dear, I don’t think you can do anything other than contacting to the service center I don’t know why you have been waiting and for what you have been waiting as much as you would be delaying it you would be facing the problem.

Service center the only option which I can suggest you and even what other can suggest you because I don’t think this is the problem which can be solved by updating the driver or changing you ram and all this is the problem with your screen then I think you don’t have any other choice other than contacting them you need to contact them and get this done I can say best of luck go to them and have a good luck so that you get a change or a repair.

You know what make it clear friend I think this may be a problem of the physical damage, because I think this is a problem with your screen and it is a physical damage your screen has been leaking now and this would be a real tough time convincing the service center to cover it into the warranty because I don’t think they would be considering this into your warranty they only deal with the software problem as far as I know I think this is a real tough situation or you.

I am sorry to say that you are right that you are in very big problem and now you have been into some trouble which would be asking you to pay a lot or use the leaking screen laptop and I think this would keep on increasing I dint has this into my laptop but I had this in my mobile and it kept on increasing and I would also say just pray that it should not be a physical damage and if it would be a problem as the physical problem then you are in very big problem and you have to pay for this now.

Well my dear friend I would like to say that one of my friend has this same laptop and what problem he has got was the physical damage and the screen been leaking I think it is the same problem, and so it would be a real tough time with the service center to get it repair in warranty and I don’t even think they would be doing it you have to pay them to repair it now and there is no other option and you have to be bit lucky to get solve our problem for free.