Thread: Screen is becoming jumpy while playing MP4 file on WD Media player

Screen is becoming jumpy while playing MP4 file on WD Media player

Well there is a an issue with the Western Digital Media Player which I have purchase recently. As I am attempting to play MP4 file while it is connected with the HD-ready TV. The screen of the tv is turning to jumpy. There is no issue when I am playing the same while connecting with the computer of mine. even there is no issue while playing the rmvb files on the device. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is being happening. Alos tell me if you are aware of any of the converter tool. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Screen is becoming jumpy while playing MP4 file on WD Media player

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following thing which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should simply press and hold the reset button for the ten seconds.
    • Once you have done the same it will make changes between NTSC and PAL.

Once you have done the same and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

Let me know whether the above mentioned solution is working for you or not. if there is no change in the situation and then you should simply plug the 3.5mm plug on the component jack on the WDTV. It might be possible that you will not be able to get the normal picture but you will be able to get enough amount of the changes into the settings. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here will be useful to you.

I think you need to reset the device of yours. now questions is how to reset? Well I am suggesting that you should simply press the Reset button for the I second. Once you have done the same the device will be restarted. If there is no change in the situation than I am sure that you should simply unplug the WDTV from the power supply for a while. After reconnect the same than you should try to reset the device.

Well you have also asked for the converter tool to convert the MP4 file into the rmvb file. I am suggesting that you should simply try with aneesoft free video converter. You can get the above mentioned tool on the official website of the software developer. By using above mentioned tool you will be able to do the conversion between the .MP4, .wmv and .avi file. If you are having any query than feel free to ask the same.

Another converter tool which I would like to recommend over here to get the requirement of yours. you can get the requirement of yours by simply using Macvide iPod Converter. You can get the above mentioned tool from the official website. By using above mentioned software tool you will be able to handle all the popular video as well as audio format. So you should get the same and share the experience of yours.