Thread: Where can I find original Ibm Pc/xt Keyboard

Where can I find original Ibm Pc/xt Keyboard

Its sometime feels bad when realize the need of something and we can’t find it . to simplify what I mean is all that old stuff that was present with computers I really miss them . though I know current modification made in the computer world is extremely helpful had easy to handle but I still miss that old gadget out of which is my old Original IBM Pc/xt Keyboard , I will never forget the comfort that I use to get with that keyboard. I wonder if we find that type of keyboard at present not for antic but to use

Re: Where can I find original Ibm Pc/xt Keyboard

I had my first pc with that keyboard. Those were the one of the best keyboard I have ever used. It was so soft and gentle . the keys seem to be write by themselves it was that convenient and I use to find excuse to write something whenever I use to press the keys it was so soft and when its reach the bottom its give such a gentle kick which I love when I use to type It was clean, physical, animal pleasure adjoining on the obscene . I am also very much keen to know if such type of keyboard is made today

That was the best keyboard I had and I was really felt bad when that type of keyboard got replaced with the new one available now . I jus don’t liked the idea of changing the layout of keyboard I always preferred having the function keys on the left, and Ctrl where Caps Lock is placed now it had may features that I use to love . I really don’t remember when did I change those keyboard may be at the time I bought new computer. But that was one of the best keyboard will every had

I never use that type of keyboard in my life probably it may replace before I started using computer . but I like to know how you people feels about that keyboard . Might be very comfortable key board of that time. Nice to know that you people still want to use that keyboard but I think even if you find that kind of keyboard how would be it possibly connect to today’s modern computers. I think there may be definitely a genuine reason to get that keyboard replaced with the one available today .

I also agreed with you there may be definitely a good reason to replace that old model the reason I don’t know but still I am one of the who support IBM Pc/xt Keyboard should return . recently I visited one old library in our city and saw that kind of keyboard with the computer they were using but that ws built in to custom made console . but I still tried to get information about the original manufacture of the set . I hope they bring that design back ,

Even I also never find that opportunity to use that type of key board . I think it shoud have been most popular among all at that time . I don’t know if that kind of keyboard is available now but I can suggest that keyboard that uses similar types of switches to the old IBM keyboards then you go for
    • Model S Professional Keyboard
    • Matias Tactile Pro Keyboard
    • Customizer 104/105