Thread: What can I do to watch a YouTube video on my Sanyo Incognito

What can I do to watch a YouTube video on my Sanyo Incognito

Peachy so I go on the net browser on my Sanyo Incognito and I sort in YouTube. Then it takes me to YouTube and I look for a movie. Ounce I found a motion picture I click the "watch motion picture" alternative. Then this note pops up platitude, “this gadget is unavailable". What would I be able to do to look at a YouTube film? OR Is it that the Sanyo Incognito doesn’t uphold YouTube films???

Re: What can I do to watch a YouTube video on my Sanyo Incognito

You are in fortunes! They where suppose to have discharged the firmware redesign to permit you to stream motion pictures once more in February 2010. Well they at last got around to it and unequivocally discharged the overhaul and the movie download is pretty quick where I have exceptional coverage. Just thing that you won’t like is that you cannot see the films in legitimate full screen...

Affirm head over to your Home screen, press (OK), Select (Settings/Tools), Select (Tools), Select (Update Phone), and Select (Software Version). Now do the same but this time at the final decision select (PRL Version)? Now following it’s all done you are able to go view movies on YouTube & Tiny tube or whatever. I suggest establishing Opera Mini on your telephone. It's a browser that is 10X's superior to the Boost program. Preferred virtual world encounter ensured!

I actually got off the telephone with a client watch over help, & all he might tell is the framework is redesigning & I could accept words, when I could view movies on the net. Is there an additional method I would be able to look at films on the network? I could probably view motion pictures that are sent to me but that is it . Head over to the network on ya telephone and sort in (blender from there you would be able to download films n rings each of the 4 unhindered)-situation settle

You are able to download musical show smaller than normal or UC program but YouTube ought to work click on the motion picture itself it will open up on your media player I utilize my telephone and I would be able to look at entire films at singhboy.com and TV this telephone streams exist sort 3gp arranges and films. Actually in time. By bro is having the same situation. Viewing movies on YouTube, I blatantly don't know why they affection it but looks like you have answered our inquiry there gentlemen.

The Sanyo SCP-6760 Incognito for Sprint has a considerable touch in the same way as AT&T's Pantech Impact. On the outer surface, the Incognito and Impact are a bit particular with their touch keypads and modest showcases. Both handsets likewise open to disclose a full QWERTY console and they offer some items combining 3G, a music player, and a 2-megapixel player zoom lens.

The Sanyo Incognito takes a signal from a few alternate phones before it. We've perceived its even flip plan on handsets like the LG jealousy Touch, but this is the first time it’s been on a Sanyo telephone. The solid handset measures 3.7 crawls tall by 2.2 creeps broad by 0.7 creeps thick and is a tad huge at 4.3 ounces. Its reflective skin gets the light and copies as a mirror; however it additionally pulls in smears by the ton. The fold opens actually short of 180 degrees, but you are able to see the inner presentation at a slight point when keeping the telephone in your hands. In addition, we like that the Incognito doesn't wobble when you rest it in a table in the open position.