Thread: how to connect a sony vaio vgp-prs20 to a Dell Monitor

how to connect a sony vaio vgp-prs20 to a Dell Monitor

. I have a Sony vaio at my home. The working is fine of my device. But I have some doubt about my system. I want to know that what kind of cable cable I need to connect a VGP-PRS20 Port Replicator to the dell U2311H Monitor. I have some options like HDMI cable, VGA cable or DVI cable. Actually I have a new device and I am new to this firmware also. So am get confused. Can anyone give me some suggestion for solving this problem. Please help me.

re: how to connect a sony vaio vgp-prs20 to a Dell Monitor

I read your problem and I come to know that you have some confusion about your devices connectivity. Here I am giving you some idea. Please do not try to use VGA cable. This is the last option you have so keep it at side. Because at the first look its common port on these two device. But I think that is not HDMI. I think HDMI and DVI both uses same method for video data and you can easily connected with the simple adapter. I think this will give you some idea to solve your problem.

I want to give some solution for solving your problem. You can use the HDMI cable with a HDMI to DVI-D adapter on the side of monitor. I think this is the best option for you. The use of the cable is generally depend on the circumstances you have. So try to understand the situation and according to that you can use one of the cable for solving your problem. I think this will work for you. Thank you.

As per you description I come to know that you have same problem that I faced some time before. I was also in confusion state when I got this options for my device. I think you have to prefer the HDMI cable. Because I also use that and the performance of my device is great after doing that. So that’s why I am using this HDMI cable connectivity till today and I can give you guarantee that won’t disappoint you also. So please choose the better one from these. And I hope that is HDMI.