Thread: Which hdmi cable does Sony Vaio VPCEE2E1E support hdmi 1.3 or 1.4?

Which hdmi cable does Sony Vaio VPCEE2E1E support hdmi 1.3 or 1.4?

I am a exceptional problem here; I just cannot connect the Sony Vaio VPCEE2E1E to an external TV that I have just purchased as both of then have an Hdmi connection on them but I am confused as to which one the has a hdmi 1.3 and which one had hdmi 1.4 , moreover , would an hdmi 1.4 fit over hdmi 1.3 , and what is the difference between them please help me out regarding the same ,also tell me which hdmi calbe does the Sony Vaio VPCEE2E1E supports

Re: Which hdmi cable does Sony Vaio VPCEE2E1E support hdmi 1.3 or 1.4?

From next time remember to get a detailed report of the product and the services that you are going to purchase , so I that would be better for as this problem would then never arise again , we just cannot change what you have already done , but remember to check about the detail tomorrow , as this might help you out , until then I suggest you to read the manual that you might have received with this gadget .As it would surely have the HDMI version number stated on it

I guess that won ‘t be a problem for you as this of the cable is of version 1.4 that it is good for you are you can have a cable in the back-ward compatibility mode , on either of the port , I would rather suggest you to have this one the one as you main hdmi version as it also supports the previous version so that would never provides you with an problem so just go with it .I hope my this suggestion solves your this query .

I think that it would that would not be problem here, so here is what I have gained here, I think that it would be better if the comes out to be a hdmi 1.4 here, so I think that it would be better for you, I am telling you this because that the hdmi 1.4 cable is back ward compatible so it would be compatible to fix this out here , so I think that it would be better possible for you to get this connected to the external tv

HDMI can overtake video resolutions on or after 480i up to 1080p. on the other hand, every manufacturer conclude the parameters for what is to be transfer via HDMI in their apparatus. HDMI can be put into operation on television, AV receiver; DVD cast list, Blue-ray Disc Players, HD-DVD Players, HD Cable Boxes, in addition to HD Satellite Boxes. so this would clear you HDMI doubt, i hope this help you out .

It is feasible that a number of hardware producer will bond to standard HDMI 1.3 specifications and make use of a number of additional sort of dispensation for the video quality that is there , but will bound common compatibility with additional hardware from supplementary brands. So in the closing stages it will not harm to be extra cautious if you desire to be one of the initial adopters of the new line of 3D compatible hardware , I would rather suggest you to have an converter for converting hdmi to simple vga.

thanks for all the suggestion that you have given to me that just worked for me thanks for every reply that you have given to me ,well the last suggestion given to me made me understand the difference between them but i guess it would be better for me to use an Hdmi cable , but sadly i need to now need to buy an converter .