Thread: Unable to Register Sony Vaio E VPCEB4C5E on Vaio support website

Unable to Register Sony Vaio E VPCEB4C5E on Vaio support website

Hey guys, I have just purchased a new laptop form a local shopkeeper so herein s what I have gained from when I tried to register this on my Sony official web site, I am still not been able to trace what problem does to have, I just cannot find the model number on the site, does anyone else is having the same problem or am the only one is have faced this problem , does anyone else have this problem ?

Re: Unable to Register Sony Vaio E VPCEB4C5E on Vaio support website

This could not be a problem until and unless the shopkeeper has given you a appropriate answer to this, I think that it would not be possible for any model to be unlisted on the official site of the Sony Vaio so just see to it that you are enter correct model number, the model number can be found on the manual that came along with this thread, just have a look at it, so that you could get a rough idea about it. Just try to enter a correct model number.

I guess that you are access the wrong site this could be the problem that is faced by only you as no else has reported this problem, to correct you, you need to go to VAIO After sales and service support so that you can then register your product .and then you need to enter the serial number (the one with 8 digits) and then you need to go with other serial number which is the serial number B (with is 7 digit long) and you can register for it.

I think that you need to are going with the model number technique mind you that there are two ways to register you r Sony Vaio laptop , one is with the serial key as mentioned above and the other is with the Model number , so if you are accessing the model number one then you need to choose a right category for the phone so that it could be placed with this , I have been having the same problem before but then I sort out things .

The question that you are not been able to select your model number is just out of question this just out of question here, as the model number that you are using, is stated here on the Sony Europe site, so it is just out of question more I think that it could be a problem that is caused by the use. So just see to the fact that you have been delivered an original product and not some Chinese counterfeit . I hope you have a genuine one .

DO you know that you need to register for the product from the region in which it was purchased n , or manufactured for , I have been having this problem here , but then when I contacted the Sony customer service they told me that the Sony model are region or country specific , so you need to register your product on the specific country , like if you have purchased a model that is meant for European countries then it should be register in that specific domain .

The solution that you have mentioned just worked for me the mistake that I did here was that as that I have still not shifted here, that I visited the wrong domain for it but I think that it would be more so I think that it would be for me to do I guess that it would be more possible for me to do this , well thankd for all the replies that you have done to me , I have been trying to fix this problem here, thanks for all the replies .