Thread: How to make your Asus Eee pc keyboard more responsive 701/900/901/1000.

How to make your Asus Eee pc keyboard more responsive 701/900/901/1000.

I have been having a asus eee pc as my personal computer , but I would really like to run the same with the same amount of responsiveness that other have , I have been trying to fix this problem here with the help of some other things , I need to ask you that is there any way through which I can make the keyboard responsive more easily , here I what I have been trying to do , I think that it is possible ,just give me some suggestion for the same ,

Re: How to make your Asus Eee pc keyboard more responsive 701/900/901/1000.

Well , I have heard about many such things that would be really very helpfully for me I think that it would be really very possible to use this with it , I think reducing the cpu temperature by some 0.5 – 1 degress Celsius might help you out , here I think that you should first try to do this and see if there is an improvement in this , would rather like you to have this , as it does makes some sense as I have personally tried this out .

I would not recommend you to do this as there are many problem with this , the first problem that is currently been faced by the user is about the responsiveness about the Asus Eee pc right , so I think that it would help me out . As I have been previously thinking of helping this out, I have also known that it would be helpful for me to work with this, so here is what I have been trying to do this , so I hope tha tthis help you out .

Hey , if responsiveness is the only thing that is worrying you out then I guess that I have a better idea here , you can use an usb keyboard for this as this might help you to solve your problem in an better way out , I have been trying really hard to cope up with this here , this could be a bit sacrasitic , but this you increase the responsiveness of the key board that you are using .

I think that modding might help you to do better I have been trying to fix this problem here I have been trying serious very hard to achieve this , and in the term with this I have voided the warrantry of my asus eepc that I have used ,so I think that it would be far better to use with the help of for ths , I guess that it would not be possible for me to use this , I have been searching for this , since a long time and I need to say that itthis really works for me .

I guess that changing the keyboard would be a better option for you , but i think that it would be here , as this have been trying to fix this here , i this is moreover caused by the poor spring contraction that is there , i would moreover recommend you to get one , i guess the generic one have low spring contraction and this would make low response with this , i indeed would suggest you some genuine parts .

That was really very helpful for me as that just increased the strengthen that I have given to me , I have been trying this really very hard , but I am just not able to fix this problem here , I have been trying to make the more responsive , but the above method that you have given to me just don t’ work for me , I have been trying to get this done with the help of some temperature coolers as reducing the temperature did help t o make this a bit responsive .