Thread: Is it worth to switch to iPhone from BB just for iMessage

Is it worth to switch to iPhone from BB just for iMessage

Now days I am seeing people saying that they are not switching from the Blackberry due to the Blackberry Messenger. So the iPhone have thought about it. iPhone have brought out its Messenger which works similarly like the Blackberry Messenger i.e. messaging between the iPhone devices as Blackberry does. iPhone name its messenger the iMessage and it also does the same as of the Blackberry Messenger (read/delivery text, share files or photos). Do you think this will make you to switch over now?

Re: Is it worth to switch to iPhone from BB just for iMessage

Well I think it might do not depend upon the phone which you are using or which network you are using it. If you are using the Blackberry messenger and you are keen of using it as the others might also uses the same which you are using it. It is worth switching if the others are also trying to switch over to the IMessage of the iPhone which you are thinking it. It is good when others are switching along with you otherwise it not good to switch if you are switching alone over to iMessage from the Blackberry Messenger.

I will not switch over to iMessage. As I sure about the Apple company, that it might have the same compression which is of the Research in Motion (RIM) have. It might cost as much as the liveprofile or the MSN or the Yahoo will cost. As these where all the data hogs which uses up to 4 Megabyte per day each under fair usage. It is too costly when you are traveling. It is the Blackberry Messenger due to which I am staying on and iMessage is not much enough to switch me over. Well there a long list of the reasons that I would not be using any of the Apple products.

There is a reason where I and others uses the Blackberry, as it has the best hardware keyboard and messaging which we do not see in any other phones. This is the reason that we use our phones, not to play any game call angry bird, not to make tracks in the Garbage band for five minute and use it again and again, not for applications, not to be sheltered in ecosystem where we are forces to use application and not the other application which we want to use. The tools of the large amount of population are the phones, which perform odd jobs which we need. Apple is not as better than the Blackberry, do this is d reason I will be not switching. I am rarely user of the Blackberry Messenger so it is not the reason for my decision to make use of phone, Apple has copied it or not.

Yes me thinking to switch over to iMessage. The new hardware keyboard one the new iPhone which is the iPhone 5 which will definitely make people to forces over iPhone. It goes on the same level of the messaging platform like the iMessage of the iPhone. It is the perfect move which the apple have made it.