Thread: Features and specification of Macbook air

Features and specification of Macbook air

Recently I have taken admission in F.Y bsc IT. I’m really getting tough to understand programming language so when I asked teacher about this problem they told me there is only one solution need everyday practice practically. And I didn’t get much time to practice at home so I decided to buy a now laptop. I’m using apple iMac desktop so I will buy only apple laptop because I trust only Apple Company in technical field. So friend I need your help which Apple laptop I buy and little bit I have heard about Macbook air but not enough information.

Re: Features and specification of Macbook air

The Macbook Air's most stupendous ownership is its special hardware design. At actually 0.68” at its thickest indicate, and just 2.38 pounds for the 11.6-inch model, it’s a movable computer that legally redefines the implication of the term. The aluminum unique body development and the LED-illuminated 1366×768 screen in addition make it exceptionally simple on the eyes, as does the revamped illuminated keyboard. I in addition found that the screen, while polished, was less inclined to glower than the glass screen on my more senior Macbook Pro—a positive in addition to if you’re considering over utilizing the PC outside to any detectable degree.

The new Macbook Air is the best equipped Air yet, which is declaring a part when the incredible upgrade it gained final year. In the event that you’re at present going with a more senior Pro record book and doubt that the Air is a suitable shift, the response is without a doubt yes. In the event that you purchased the Air final year and are doubting that this Air is worth an overhaul, regard that the processor powering the latest model most cutting edge models is a few cycles fresher, and it indicates. Love the iPad and the iPhone, the Macbook Air sets the standard for its whole gadget class, and the most cutting edge update is a valuable rising of that bar.

This Macbook air allowed user for two finger scrolling and touch to zoom gestures. These laptops are come with Intel core i5 processor later on which can be upgraded to Intel i7 processor. It is providing thunderbolt port which allowing to data will be transfer at quick as possible as USB 2.0 or firewire. In this laptop you don’t need to install flash player it is preinstalled with flash storage. This laptop also attracting user because of its aluminum styling and sleek designing.

You said that you want to buy only Apple laptop then why are you buying Macbook air you can also go for Macbook pro. Macbook pro is cheaper than Macbook air. If you compare both configurations you will find that they have almost equivalent configuration. I have read review about Macbook pro there all the pro users were admiring pro only. There are more laptop user whose lovable laptop is Macbook pro not Macbook air. This Macbook pro gives high experience then Macbook air. So now it’s your choice which laptop you want to buy.

I’m providing you full specification of Macbook air
    • Processor: Intel core 2 Duo processor 1.86 GHz
    • RAM: DDR3 RAM of 2GB and SDRAM on board and extended up to 4 GB maximum.
    • Storage memory: they are available in two parts 1) 128 GB and 2) 256 GB.
    • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory.
    • Display: LED backlit screen with 13.3 inch.
    • Operating system: Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
    • Weight: 2.9 pounds approx 1.32 kg.
    • Battery life: Built-in 50-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery which providing up to 4 hrs laptop can be run