Thread: Need some suggestions for PSP wallpapers

Need some suggestions for PSP wallpapers

The title says it all. so guys can you all suggest me some good solutions for the psp wallpapers? If you have some suggestions for the same then please do suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the help from you all on the same. so do start replying here guys. I am just checking out some good wallpapers for my device. Hope you all must be having some good suggestions to recommend me about that and hence I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so start replying here guys.

Re: Need some suggestions for PSP wallpapers

Dude just do a simple Google search for the same and you will get all the required information that you were looking for. So that’s what you need to do and I am sure that you will get all the appropriate information on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. Hope so that turns out to be something good for you. so do as what I have said and you will get all the necessary response for the questions, so that was a simple answer for a more simpler question. Hope you liked it.

Psp wallpapers if the perfect place to check out all the wallpapers for your PSP and you will get all the necessary information there only. So that’s what you have to do. I think so that is one best place from where you will get all the required information on the PSP wallpapers. So that’s what myou have to do and I am sure that you will get all the required information from there itself. so do check it out and revert back to me if that was of any help for you, do let me know about that as soon as possible.

Actually there are many links which I will not update here but here I will give you some information about the same. so what I am saying is that better check out the theme psp, that is one link where you will get all the required information on the wallpapers of the PSP. Then there is PSP vault as well you can check it out that as well. Whenever I need some cool wallpapers for my PSP, I make sure that I check out that specified websites only. So that’s what I do and hence I would advise you all to do the same as well. Hope that was of some good help for you.

Yes what I feel is that Sony people should have worked more on the wallpapers theme and some similar stuff. They have not added much about these in their firmware’s and hence PSP users do get some limited options to check out the wallpapers and the theme. So what I feel is that in the next firmware update they should try and add some more wallpapers or themes, so that the necessary people do not take any advantage of the different websites which keeps hosting different wallpapers and all.

Sorry to say I did not find any great thing in the psp wallpapers did not give me any good suggestions on the wallpapers and hence that’s what I am saying here. well that is one suggestion that I did not like also I did not check out the other websites for the wallpapers but in fact I will agree with the above user that the Sony people has to develop some good firmware for the same in order to see some fresh wallpapers for the same. so that’s what I am hoping for. Well I am welcome to some more suggestions for this wallpapers and all.

Yes I did end up checking some good collections in the zedge and let me admit that it has some good suggestions there. So that’s what I am hoping for. Otherwise a simple search In the Google will fetch some good results and I am sure that it will display some awesome results. So that’s what I am hoping for and hence that’s what I am saying here. so check out zedge and that will give some good results about the same. so that’s it from my side for you. In case you need to ask more about the same then do let me know about the same. I will suggest you something more.