Thread: sony vaio vpcf1 unable to detect iPhone

sony vaio vpcf1 unable to detect iPhone

I am using Sony vaio vpcf1laptop from last few months in which I am using windows 7 operating system. Recently I have bought iPhone. Now when I try to connect my iPhone with my laptop at that time my laptop is not detecting that. I have tried to solve this issue by trying all the possible solution but after that also same problem is coming. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: sony vaio vpcf1 unable to detect iPhone

First of all you have to check that whether you are able to connect your iPhone with another machine or not. First connect your iPhone with any other laptop or computer and after doing that you have to check whether your iPhone detected in that machine or not. If same problem came after connecting iPhone with other machine then I think there might be some problem with your USB cable and you need to replace that.

Did you try to connect your iPhone with any other USB port of your laptop? if you have not tried this yet then first connect your iPhone with any other USB port and after that check whether your laptop is detecting the iPhone or not? If you get the same problem then try to connect any other USB device with your laptop and then check whether your laptop is recognizing that devices or not. If other device is giving the same problem then I think your laptop is having problem.

Try this trick to solve this issue. First you have to connect your iPhone with your laptop and after that you have to open the device manger in your laptop. Now after opening the device manager you have to click on the Action and there you will see the option for the scan for hardware changes. Now select that and then see whether your system is detecting the iPhone or not. I think after performing this steps your problem will get solved.

Well in my system I have solve the similar issue by reinstalling the USB drivers. My Nokia mobile was not able to detected by the laptop and after that I have tried to solve this by doing the all possible tricks and finally problem gets solved by reinstalling the USB drivers. I will also suggest you to try the same solution. First reinstall the USB drivers in your laptop and after that check whether your problem gets solved or not.

I have tried to connect other USB device with my laptop but at that time I was not getting any issue. Now after that I have also try to connect iPhone with different USB cable but same problem occurred after that also. Now after that also I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the USB drivers in my laptop but that does not help also. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this? Is there anything wrong with my iPhone?

If you are not able to connect your iPhone with your Sony vaio vpcf1 and any other device is are working fine with your laptop then I think there is nothing wrong with your Sony vaio vpcf1 laptop but problem is with your iPhone. Contact Apple support or visit the Apple service center and after that you have to tell about your connection related issue with your laptop. After that they will tell you about what the exact problem is.