Thread: Now Flash Storage available with new 13.3-Inch and 11.6-Inch MacBook Air

Now Flash Storage available with new 13.3-Inch and 11.6-Inch MacBook Air

Recently Apple has announced the launch of the new model in MacBook Air with 13.3-Inch and 11.6-Inch display and it has been said that this model does not have the traditional hard drive but only the flash drive. Which runs on core 2 duo processor, NVIDIA graphic card and unibody chassis like MacBook pro latest model with full keyboard, stereo speakers, web cam and glass multi-touch track pads with the battery life of 7 hours for wireless web browser, with stand by time of 30 day . Can’t wait to get my hands on it

Re: Now Flash Storage available with new 13.3-Inch and 11.6-Inch MacBook Air

I was about to buy iPad recently but it has lot of limitation which hold me back from doing so. iPad was always depend on the third party device to feed the data on it and I want one machine that do all thing by its self . no doubt these launch will become very popular device in a blink particularly between student and many normal users who just want to browse a website ,watch movie, download music or chat I am planning to sell my MacBook Pro and buy one 13” MacBook Air for me

I can t make it out whether this two new model is great deal or not surly it can take the place of iPad but can’t help noticing that 11” version has 16:9 widescreen ration while 13” has 10:9 wide screen funny isn’t it . I also wonder how fast that slow processer can perform also it does not have backlit keyboard. I so saw the picture of those two model and notice that its come with memory stick to reinstall the operating system cant tell weather its SD card or USB stick but by the look in the picture I am guessing it as SD card

I am gonna wait for few month like 6 or 10 month before I buy this product so that I can check whether the performance is up to the mark or not for what I heard about it I need to make few research like if this flash book comes with MacBook Air or not if not the it would extra cost to buy new one second thing to see are these cpu is Low Voltage or Ultra Low Voltage cause what heard that MacBook Air 11” has ultra low voltage cpu while MacBook Air 13’ has low voltage CPU and the price is worth or not

I have some critic about those model
    • No SD card slot on 11” MacBook Air but has on 13”
    • Dose not have backlit keyboard
    • No 3G or Long Term Evolution (LTE)

And now what is good feature
    • Mac App Store available
    • It’s come with Rocketman (music)
    Has to decide yet weather to buy or not just waiting for others reviews

I don’t see anything but the looks on MacBook Air. All you can do is impress other by that device and nothing else . I have purchased original MacBook Air first edition and now when it little bit old I see nothing but look no performance .that fact that it has slow support USB port and the superdrive is also too very slow and bulky which does not work properly .. it does not have Ethernet port either and its suppose to be light but it’s not that lighter infact netbook is much lither than MacBook Air