Thread: Apple planning to reintroduce Backlit Keyboard on its New MacBook Air

Apple planning to reintroduce Backlit Keyboard on its New MacBook Air

There is good news for all fan of Backlit Keyboard. Apple is planning to reintroduce it on new releases of MacBook Air somewhere near 2011. So its quickly approaching for release. It was suppose to had some technical problem on the MacBook air during 2010. But due to request of lot of Backlit Keyboard fan on Apple forum they are reintroducing it again. It would be featured with new 11.6- and 13.3-inch notebooks this feature is already available with MacBook Pro notebooks. It has been a rumor that the release of new MacBook Air is delayed until OS X Lion was ready .

Re: Apple planning to reintroduce Backlit Keyboard on its New MacBook Air

According to one article I came across way back the Backlit Keyboard was removed from MacBook Air from 2010 because it’s was not the product of Apple or its associate. I am unaware about the technical reason for why is it removed but as far as I remember I think it has some technical glitch with MacBook Air. I hope they have been solve all problem with related to the Backlit Keyboard issue. I don’t think this would make any big news because frankly nobody really care what color keyboard they are using

This seems to me like some ordinary change who care what kind of key board they are using until ther has been some specific feature added to it like some touch type or some thing . if not this the I think Backlit Keyboard will be same as the ordinary keyboard that comes with MacBook Air . though see how highly people insist to use of Backlit Keyboard they might be pretty good . just hoping that by the introduction of Backlit Keyboard won’t raise the price of MacBook Air that what it is now

Dose not impress me that much because the key feature of the Backlit Keyboard is that its illumination to the keyboard in the dark but I work during the day and if somehow I run late and have to work late at evening then if my room is dark I just turn on the light and work but this feature might hel to the people who work on the bed who don’t like to turn on the light but see the popularity of Backlit Keyboard there must be lot of people who are working at dark or they just like the Backlit Keyboard on their laptops

This is something I am not looking forward to as Backlit Keyboard is no use for me. Since I am a good typing expert I don’t even have to look at the keyboard while typing so I don’t need any light for seeing keyboard. This feature is just a waste of battery for me which I don’t want as I am travelling and use my laptop for longer hour. Apple instead of adding this feature should change RAM to 4gigabyte and 265 SSD option , I am using MacBook Air 11”. Hope next time when any feature is added to MacBook it should be reasonable

I think if Apple is bringing back Backlit Keyboard because of user has demanded it is insane the key board can do only one extra thing that Is allow me to see and type at dark. But if the use their led screen light to type keyboard I. I mean no one gonna write huge document in dark all they will do is watch movie or something like that then Light from Led will more than enough beside its not good for eyes to use computer in total dark room . I can see any genuine reason to get happy about hearing this news