Thread: Cannot install Vodafone mobile broadband dongle in Sony Vaio VPCEB3F4E

Rajni Guest

Cannot install Vodafone mobile broadband dongle in Sony Vaio VPCEB3F4E

I am using Sony Vaio VPCEB3F4E laptop and I normally use my laptop to do all me office work and i have bought Vodafone mobile broadband dongle software for my laptop so I can do all my office work while travelling. All the things were going fine but some days before I have reinstalled windows 7 in my laptop and after doing that I have installed all the required stuffs but when I tried to installed the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software in my computer at that time I getting error message.

Re: Cannot install Vodafone mobile broadband dongle in Sony Vaio VPCEB3F4E

I have gone through your post and I think the installation file from which you are trying to install the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software has some problem and if you want to solve this issue then you have to first download the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software installation file from the internet and after that try to install that in your laptop and then see whether you are able to install it or not. try this solution and then let me know.

If you want to download the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software from internet then you can download the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software by clicking here DOWNLOAD. In my system I was having the similar problem and after that I have downloaded Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software and tried to install that in my system and at that time it get installed successfully in my computer.

It sounds like there might be something wrong with your windows installer package In your computer and that Is why you are getting this problem in your laptop. First of all do the windows update in your laptop or you can download the windows installer from the internet also. Now after doing that you will be able to install the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software in your laptop.

Rajni Guest

I have downloaded Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software after clicking on the given link and after that I have tried to install it in my laptop but same problem came after that also. Now after that I have done windows update and then problem get solved. Now after doing that when I connect my Vodafone dongle with my laptop at that time my laptop does not recognize that and because of that I am not able to connect the internet. Please help me to solve this.

Connect your Vodafone dongle with different USB port in your laptop and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. if you are getting the same problem after connecting the Vodafone dongle with other USB port also then try to solve this issue by reinstalling the USB driver in your laptop and after reinstalling the USB driver when you connect the Vodafone dongle at that time you will not get any issue.

Rajni Guest

When I connect my Vodafone dongle with my computer in different USB port at that time also get the same issue. Now after doing that I have uninstalled USB driver from my computer and after that I restart my system. Now after restarting the computer I have installed USB driver again in my computer and after that when i connect my Vodafone dongle with my computer at that time it worked properly. Thank you for helping me.