Thread: New case is designed for next MacBook Pro

New case is designed for next MacBook Pro

I was seeing some post today where it was motioned the confirm news about Apple’s Mac book pro line will get a newly designed case for the first time after the several years , it was first reveled by the iLounge on February 2011 just before the early 2011 when the MacBook pro was released. ILounge has described about all new MacBook pro design‘s most recent update as the last incremental update , isn’t it the great news guys .it has been such a long time can’t wait for the release of new MacBook pro

Re: New case is designed for next MacBook Pro

hey that I the great bit of information you have share. The last tile MacBook pro redesigned its case was somewhere near 2008 with the line of unibody MacBook Pro and it is still used on iMac-inspired design. It is black – bezel and aluminum unibody casing. We still don’t know what will be the look of new casing but we talked about this with my friend he informed me it would be in line with MacBook Air I am so eagerly waiting for the next update probably it may give some more news about new line of casing

I don’t know what is the great deal in this news . the current range of MacBook pro line is have quite a decent casing and I like then as well most of it I like the current iteration sans the glass. My concern is that the new casing would be made in liquidmetal this would make the MacBook pro much more lighter in weight and on the same time little bit stronger . I also think that many people would expecting that Apple would get rid of CD/DVD drive with this new line of case but I am not so sure about this .

My excitement would be less if they are taken the idea from the MacBook Air that would mean having a narrowed front and I really don’t that. But I need to say this that the current design is also not that bad. I don’t understand what possible update they came make with the new one but Apple always have been surprised me on this aspect . I am very excited to learn what they are up to now . I hope the wont remove optical drive though I don’t use it on regular bases but still I don’t like having more cords and external devices on my laptop

I will not comment on the new casing yet unless I see the design by myself and if it matter I really like my current case design on MacBook pro. I hope with the new design they should also keep the old feature like I love it black bezel and the light on the keyboard both looks very awesome I just like to see how its look when it lit up . but I have now idea about the change that is gonna take place in the new case . I would also like if this time the whole computer would be little bit in darker color

I agree with you the current looks is not that good they should do something about the look since they are redesigning all case again the current design looks like the screen is slapped on the random body they just don’t go together like previous generation though I look of air book is much better . I would like the two tone looks or I wouldn’t be disappointed if they design whole computer in black color but I would be annoyed if they again makes the computer with lighter color or other than black .