Thread: How to unlock Samsung i8910 HD mobile phone?

How to unlock Samsung i8910 HD mobile phone?

HI, I have recently bought a new Samsung i8910 HD mobile which is I think a region specific mobile phone thus I am not able to use it however because it is locked by default and I when I was searching the internet I didn’t found any solution through which we can unlock it, so is there anyone having the same phone and had unlocked it ever before? I would be glad if someone help me resolving that. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: How to unlock Samsung i8910 HD mobile phone?

I would like to tell you about the unlocking procedure but let me tell you that first of all you should try to contact your service provider for this, because that is the finest way to obtain code for unlocking the mobile, and if you’ll be the loyal customer, I mean to say if you are using the same service provider from last couple of years then you may get the unlocking for free as well, but still I am not sure rather you have to contact them for sure.

as the Extent to I know there isn’t any free software to unlock the phone yet, and the remote servers won’t help moreover. So according to me you should try to find out unlock shop that uses UST-Pro because they are only people who will help you to unlock the phone for you Have you tried to contact the operator that the handset is locked to as mentioned by the above user? If not then you should try that first. And make sure that don’t ever try any code posted on the web that begin with *2767 though it may cause some serious problem.

I think this thread is already posted too many time on this forums, thus it seems you haven’t find it ever before thus is I would say you could try at least. Ok just forget about that and just refer the link mentioned below, I am not sure whether you’ll get the same mobile or not but still you may find something helpful. Just have a glance.

Samsung Mobiles Unlocking Guide

Have you got the code from your provider or not? Because that is the main think for unlocking the code, but still I would say if you didn’t get the code from your operator you may have option to get it from the online website that generates the code as you provide your mobile information such as your IMEI number and the provider code which is written behind the phone. And then you have to enter that code when the mobile prompts. So you can make use of the key ‘*’ for punching the special characters mentioned in the code.

You can have another option to try any software that will generate the code for your mobile and then you know what you have to do, but still see there are too many kind of software and if you prefer the one which is paid one they you may get the exact code for your mobile or else incorrect code may leads you to damage the phone software, and you may not be able to use it ever.