Thread: What is the best EEE PC for using it in car?

What is the best EEE PC for using it in car?

Hey guys , I am planning to go on a road trip through many countries , almost all the globe so I was thinking if there was a Notebook that allowed me to take it with myself for a long - distance tour , I have been having the this doubt in my mind so I thought that I should post this here , so that I could find some expert advice on the query ,

Re: What is the best EEE PC for using it in car?

I think that answer to your question varies vary greatly , I have been using this since a long time , and have tried almost every asus Eee pc laptops that have been recently released , I have been trying to use this with other phone , but I think that it would not be possible for me to carrying this would affect a lot as you would be travelling and the laptop need to be rigid enough to get along your tough road , so I just post back you requirement and I think that we could then help you out in an better way .

My simply condition is mod-ability. The simply obsession that I have intended at the present is a relay to activate the button. I visualize that most of the Eee PC laptop using a switch, but I would be grateful for advice in this area, all I contemplation at this point is a relay to trigger the button. I think that this is enough for putting this here , I have been having some same problem here with other things but I am not be able to use this .

i guess that Yes , ( but that depends on personal option as it was suggested by you guys nearly everyone will use a temporary contact switch, if you are an expert in some welding, which could point to a small circuit with a timer relay and 7555 and fully a dozen workings that will give a boost little relay when control is functional to the track to follow imperative (and release) the command button when rotating the car. So I think that it would be helpful for you.

Almost certainly would create an innovative put into practice runs previous to welding on a PCB but I am up for it. I was thoughts about just putting a switch on the control panel and then physically start soldering it, it may be a little difficult, but perhaps I will just put a switch on / off from there, so you be capable of unlock the route when I do not would like to start the ignition. SO this is what I have tried till know and that worked for me, though a little risk but worth a try.

All fresh Eee PC model have so far be the clamshell or accept a totally conserved. fundamentally the alternative of thinner propose to become accustomed systems encouraged a split motherboard design that seats the hard drive and other apparatus on the same level as the motherboard. The disadvantage is that it is difficult to design the case to permit access to hard drive devoid of conciliation reliability. So I simply do not offer access to anything besides the RAM, which is the merely constituent that still, exist in on detachable main board.

After have a word with the shopkeeper who was selling the Asus laptop in my region i think that asus pc is not meant for me as there are quote Weak when considered in terms of qualtiy and streagth . I just interpret a takedown of the Eee PC 1215 and it is further hassle than I be concerned If you have one that would be a dissimilar story, but I will purchase one, just to try it out .