Thread: Live TV streaming setting for nokia 3110c

Live TV streaming setting for nokia 3110c

I have been using the nokia 3110C from last couple of months and I uses to use internet on that but as I have activated 3G from the operator that I use, I am planning to see the Live TV on that mobile only, and thus I would like to have a settings required for the same. So is there any one having idea how can we make settings for watching TV on the phone? Will the same settings that we have made for the internet is been used? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Live TV streaming setting for nokia 3110c

I would like to tell you about the settings but still it could have been better if you just mention the operator that you are using, because without that its quite difficult, ok I am just mentioning the settings for the airtel you just have to compare it with your settings and make some suitable changes.

1 - First of all you need to make a new streaming account and for that go to Setting » Configuration » Personal configuration settings » Add New » Streaming

2 – As you do this you have to configure the settings inside the streaming profile as mentioned below.

[1] Account name : Whatever you want to give
    [2] UDP port range : Min-06970, Max-32000
    [3] Use preferred access pt. : no (optional)

Now in the PN settings :

[4] Proxy : disabled
    [5] Data bearer : packet data

Go to APN settings:

[6] APN: airtelgprs.com (you have to select according to your carrier)

3 – Save the settings that you have made and access any website that provides the Live TV facility.

I am agree with the above user as the perfect settings is been mentioned in the comments but still you should make some changes for sure, and as the answer to your question you must have to make a streaming profile as the GPRS profile is just for accessing the internet only, rather when you try to play the videos or the TV through the internet it just redirect to the mobiles default player which need this settings.

Hey thank for the settings that you have mentioned over here and it is my luck that I am also using the same carrier and thus I won’t have to make any changes in the Existing settings. So will you please let me know which are the websites that provide this facility I mean to say for watching TV? Or do I have to download any specific application on my mobile and through which I have to play? Any more suggestion.

According to me you should make use of any application rather than directly from the website, because whenever you do that way it just start streaming the videos on the default player rather if you open the same with any application it will open in their own player. And according to me you should have TVU Player application through which you can enjoy TV. TVUPlayer has previously been downloaded over 5 million times and thus I extremely suggest this to users who wish to watch tv on their mobile.

I am using Mundu Mobile TV in my mobile, but I am not sure whether it would be compatible with your device or not, thus is would just like to recommend you that you should download that and keep trying. You’ll get it for free but still there are too many websites that offers the same with some cost.