Thread: In EEE box PC EB1006, no video output after the power outage.

In EEE box PC EB1006, no video output after the power outage.

Hey hi friends, I am using EEE box PC EB1006, from the last 6 months. It was working fine before there was power outage. Now it is not getting started, I tried to start it after power came again, but on the screen blue color appears, and nothing happens anything. I had tried it with changing the HDMI cable but nothing happens again, when I think to use the different monitor with the same HDMI cable, and it works fine with that. So is there is any problem with my system monitor. can anyone suggest me what is problem here and how to deal with that problem.

re: In EEE box PC EB1006, no video output after the power outage.

If due to power failure, this problem has occurred then I am sure that there will be power surge. I will suggest you to check your system with the other monitor, if system works properly then there must be problem with your monitor. If so then you need to repair you monitor for the further use. I think that there will be any hardware failure in your monitor due to which monitor is not providing any output. I will recommend you to take help of the service center for repairing your monitor.

This problem is due to sudden power failure. So I will propose you to use the APC universal power supplies, which provide good surge protection. If you are using EEE box PC EB1006 at your home then make sure that it is protected from the power failure. If not then it will cause the same problem again. With your computer, there is output problem with your monitor only. Don’t think that there is any problem with your CPU or system. Change the monitor or repair it to use again.

I think due to sudden power failure, your video card or the video slot get damaged, due to which your system is not providing any output. I will suggest you to take the card out and clean it with the brush to remove the dust from it. And make a check on the slot that all the pins are fine or any pin is get bent by some reason, if so then make it properly and attach the card again to it. And then make a check on the motherboard, see could that there is no any burn marks, if not then restart the computer

I will recommend you to make a check on the GPU of your system. Since you are not using any surge protector then it might happens that due to power failure your systems GPU get corrupted or burned by same reason. Check that the GPU is working properly if not then tries to remove the GPU and replace it with the new GPU to fix this problem. I was also suffering from the same problem, when I checked to the GPU then I found that it is faulty. I replace the GPU with the new and computer start working again. Try the same; I am sure that it will help you.

Hey, before few weeks I was also suffering from the same problem. To solve the problem I decided to check the motherboard first. I check the video card on the mother board, and cleaned that with the brush and insert it again to its place. Then I checked the GPU of my system and found that it is faulty, I decided to replace it with the new one. After changing the GPU my system start working properly. Here I will also tell you the same procedure to do with your system.