Thread: how can I make my ASUS EEE PC 701SD faster?

how can I make my ASUS EEE PC 701SD faster?

Hey hi friends, I am using ASUS EEE PC 701SD, with 8GB SSD and 2GB of RAM. Now to make my system faster I had make my system files as sorted, but still it is not working fast. It still takes too much time to load the windows. So can I remove my SSD to make my system faster? If so then can you please suggest me what size of the new SSD should I use for rebooting the computer faster. I don’t have any idea how to restart the computer faster, so can anyone help me how can I fast my laptop speed?

Re: how can I make my ASUS EEE PC 701SD faster?

If you had decided to take the new SSD then you can go with your choice but see could that the speed of the new SSD is faster than the previous one. If the speed of the SSD drive is faster then it will defiantly helps the system to Boot faster. But I will recommend you to not go that, because buying the new SSD will take so much of the money, you can save that money, and can waste that money to increase the RAM, which will also help your system to boot faster than the previous speed.

I will recommend you to use the Flashfire for your SSD drive. Flashfire is the software which is made for the SSD. Flashfire is usually useful for the system to provide the good booting speed. It uses the host RAM for the write performance of the SSD. If you want that your system take some times on boot then you should go for downloading the Flashfire software. You can search on the internet to download this software.

According to me, normal SSD will not work in the Mini PCI Express slot of the motherboard. Asus has created the version for it. In which the PCI pins are replaced by the SATA and PATA pins. If you want to increase the boot speed for your system then try for the new SSD. And make sure that the new SSD have the more operating speed from the previous one. It will surely help your system to boot faster. To increase the speed of your system you can also increase the RAM.

Hey, I am also using the ASUS EEE PC 701SD, at the starting it was working fine, but after some time the speed goes slow, because of the few application installed on my system, after that it takes so much of the time for the boot. I visited on the ASUS site which helps the ASUS users, for solving their problem. They gave me some instruction to do with my computer and to change the some of the hardware for that reason. I will also suggest you to do the same, it will help you a lot.

your choice for changing the old SSD to new is right for increasing the speed of your system. It is not easy to find the 16GB Mini PCIe SSD's, its price will be same as the price of the 32GB. If your system model is older 701, then make sure that in your board flash con slot connector is soldered. Otherwise for connecting the new card you will need to solder the new slot for that card. Using this card your system will get boot faster and it will easy for you to work faster with new faster system.