Thread: Multiple flicks by Flicks² utility extend in Windows 7

Multiple flicks by Flicks² utility extend in Windows 7

I want to know about movies, movie ² is the utility that extends the Windows built-in pen and touch capabilities brings movies and more sophisticated gestures for users of Tablet / UMPC. It also allows users to make two films in a row to execute certain commands. It would help if someone I know their characteristics.

Re: Multiple flicks by Flicks² utility extend in Windows 7

The film characteristics are:
    • Way Faster, right-click
    • Film-editing (copy, paste, delete, enter, back, undo, etc.)
    • -Navigation movies (Forward / Back, Close / New / next / previous tab)
    • -Request control films (close, minimize, maximize / restore, etc)
    • -Change the size of the drawing window new window size of the screen-Move by grabbing on mediaControlsPanel Stone (play, pause, volume, etc.)
    • -Built-in DisplayPanel (control brightness of the screen and rotate the screen)
    • Built-in finger-Frienly launcherPanel (TouchLauncher)
    • -Built-in outline on the screen tool
    • -Built-in tools QuickNote

Here are more comments related to it:
    1. - It is of great gestures mutual use of two actions! Very artistic and useful!
    2. - I cannot / that help modify my own command by gesture? Some commands can be:
    3. - F11 (ie full screen)
    4. - Right mouse button (cos there is no quick way to right click on T91MT)
    5. - The middle button (as above)
    6. - Control 3 (cos of Foxit Reader, which allows the mechanical modification function of width, which is great for reading e-books!)
    7. - Ctrl Atl left (= portrait mode of display rotation)
    8. - Ctrl Atl Up (mode = landscape screen rotation)
    9. - extra commands to Open link in new tab in Firefox, Chrome, etc

This is from the perspective of a frequent user of the tablet function, esp. for reading electronic books and surfing the internet.

If you ask me then the Full-screen gesture would be good, I've been utilizing this ModLock F11, F11, but not really common full screen, so I think I'll write a gesture that recognizes upper window and send the key based on that. About right and middle clicks, there is considerable risk of accidental clicks if tied to movies. It is possible, however. I think "the press and tap" gesture with two fingers is very efficient. But there is nothing to right click and two fingers MiddleClick not good if you're holding a pencil. Ctrl Alt Left, Up? What program uses these? Touchhome modded the key to rotate the screen instantly and with movies ^ 2, you can rotate the screen as well, making gestures and frankly upleft push-button powersettingdialog rotation.

Yes it is a bit complex, but decided to submit to that way, because they show clearly that they are films and show that an individual comes first. But I'll take this under consideration. The way this program works is that it uses the built-in Windows commands film. Is reconfigured to send keystrokes CTRL + F1-F8 (the log files are located on the parcel). Then register to respond keystrokes. Not the most elegant solution, but it seems to work now. So long story short, if you use the same sensitivity setting that then the pen and touch panel defined. However, the time between two strokes can be adjusted Flicks2 -. Configuration ("gesture recognition lag") you must remember that the delay also sets the "delay" between one movement and action.

I'll add the option of using flid3d instead of alt-tab to the next version. I like that, but I found it to be cool, but not quite useless, but I'll add the option. You can send F11 {F11} simply typing in "key" text box, see the reference. In short, for example (+ exchange, for ctrl alt ^% for) and the code key Ctrl + Shift + A would be "^ + a". Microsoft has not implemented key management gain function Sendkey for some reason. But I can make it work by calling the native Windows API, but I have to write much code, so it will take some time. I think AutoHotkey supports sending key win, so now you can write the script and execute custom film, or using CTRL + ESC ("^ {ESC}") to open the start menu and to display taskbar.

There is a known bug in the "Sketch of the screen" feature that the screenshot that includes the icon of the previous film. Windows Icons overlapping functions are caused and now there is not anything you can do with it, except for the totaling of any setback in taking screenshots, but also adds delay to start function.0.4 sketch or 0.5 versions will have a new engine gesture not based on windows movie. Eliminates drawing errors and enables the program that runs on Windows XP.