Thread: Nokia X2-01 Prepaid phone not charging with USB

Nokia X2-01 Prepaid phone not charging with USB

My friend has recently bought the Nokia x2-01 T mobile prepaid cell phone. After a few days of usage I have observed a unique issue. While I connect a mobile phone with micro usb cable toward my computer does not indict the battery? I did investigate on that and establish it must charge the mobile phone while connect it to computer all the way through micro usb cable

Re: Nokia X2-01 Prepaid phone not charging with USB

And that is always not to go. The ding-ding-dong's, that's normal, which is Windows. (Where you are part of Windows on "normal" you speak) But it should immediately start charging. The manual says: "Depending on the type of device that is used for charging, it may take some time before loading begins." I would even look for the USB settings on your computer, it says it all right? (Drivers?) Because the mobile phone has no setting that can be wrong.

There is actually a USB cable, Nokia: "Charging Connectivity Cable CA-70". This cable is fitted on one side of a USB (for PC) and the other, making two identical to that found on Nokia charger (the large round and a large male) ... Nokia X2-01 must be added on the big round plug adapter with a small wire on one side the big round plug socket and the other small round plug male identical to the charger (the little wireless adapter is included in the packaging of the cable). This cable can charge different Nokia. It can also export some data to your PC, but I'm still looking how.

New CA-70 and CA-100 is finally possible to your Nokia via USB port to charge. Normally we will not easily loose cables on news sites, but those looking for a power solution to recent Nokia models can even Brando USB cable is not available. Nokia jumps into the hole that they themselves have created and is immediately a new cable to the Nokia from your PC or laptop to charge. The Nokia CA-100 is designed for charging Nokia with 2.0 mm jack, like the newer Nseries. According to some, you better buy an original Nokia cable, because third-party solutions do not give the correct current and voltage, so your battery life shorter.

99.99999% of phones do not charge, because if I remember correctly to Nokia lacks the power pole head on USB. Basically if you see the USB connector has several poles that would be the teeth ... each has a function of pay and one of them is responsible for the transport! 5Volt power. If you also connected the headset cable does not happen because nothing on the connector in the Nokia N95 lacks this pole, so it would close the circuit. There are cables that make you what you need, or alternatively you can build or to let you build.

When plugging in the USB charging cable that is usually displayed the battery is not charged. When pulling out: remove charger to save energy. I press the start push the cable up and hold it so he invites, but he invites you still after I pulled out the cable ... I put it back on the cell phone goes off. This is the mobile phone to be difficult, usually only when I have a USB cable (not matter whether or not connected to power)

I have a nokia and it is NOT! You can only charge him with just the charger's input in your mobile. The USB input on your Nokia is purely designed to send and receive data through the USB connection that connects to the computer. With Nokia you can generally no longer charge. On the other hand you can but partly because of this model an OVI suite is available. In other words, the moment that you remember the Nokia "connecting" using a (micro) USB cable and the right OVI Suite on your PC.