Thread: Nokia E6-00 quick help

Nokia E6-00 quick help

A week ago I have purchased the Nokia E6. Before that I was using the Nokia e72. So I am very much familiar with the Nokia phones and their features. However right now several questions are roaring around my mind and I need some quick help on that:
    • Lock otherwise unlock the phone devoid of by the use of right hand side slider
    • Stop the notification light
    • Removing all homescreens and get simple thing
    • Web browser help
    • Shortcut for Bluetooth
    • Flash light on this phone to be used as a torch
    • Removing the special effects

Re: Nokia E6-00 quick help

As far as I know that you really need to go through the mobile manual for all your doubts and issues. However if you didn’t get any manual along with your phone then I urge you to download it from the official site. However you can also get help from the Nokia support team which will be available for you to offer help any time. I have also recently got this phone and there are many things which really need to find out anyhow. So it will gonna a take a while in order to give you a complete solution.

The E class, respectively, the E52 and E72 was as a business phone from Nokia on the market ... been thrown. If I'm traveling, I need the phone to - Attention now it is exotic - as a phone. I need especially the green and the red telephone button and not as big this operation fingernail. I have one golden contact on the phone because 80% of all service vehicles are equipped with a fixed telephone installation solution. I need a robust housing. The E51 was still okay with metal casing, the plastic thing E52 falls apart after half a year!

I would personally be very happy if there was a successor to the Nokia E71/72 current with new operating system and larger screen. I can understand the criticism did not understand. The keyboard of the E72 can be operated very well and is 1000x better than any touch screen! The camera also has clearly made better pictures than I have lately in various Android phones (Samsung, Dell, Motorola) have seen. And battery life, we need surely not even begin - because the E72 is by far way ahead.

AS far as I know that the things which are asking about might be in the form of different way and need to be handled and resolved by a different way rather than. However we still don’t know whether these things are the new feature of Symbain Anna or may be the bugs. If they are bugs then we can hope that it could get resolved during the upcoming update. Still I urge you to read the manual and troubleshooting guide properly. Hope this helps sometimes.

The E series of Nokia mobile devices will soon be enriched by a new model called E6-00. Targeted at business users, the phone takes the ergonomics of its predecessors, the E71, E72 or E5 with a full keyboard located below the screen. VGA touch screen has the distinction of offering a 4:3 ratio, which could mean that the phone will run on a slightly modified version of Symbian 3. On the back we find a camera with an 8-megapixel dual flash LED and a second front camera would provide video calls. On the hardware side, some speculate the same characteristics as the Nokia N8.