Thread: Need to change SMS alerts sound on Blackberry 8130

Need to change SMS alerts sound on Blackberry 8130

I just got a Blackberry 8130 and there is an abnormal sound arrives on it. Can someone please tell me how to change the sound bite for sms notification? i can change the ringtone but i can’t appear to change the SMS sound. I hope many user of the Blackberry has to be already done this task. Then please suggest your own option or experience related to this issue. Thanks for any kind of help.

Re: Need to change SMS alerts sound on Blackberry 8130

You need to follow the process that will be help to fix this issue. On Homescreen you need to push the Profiles menu. Then you need to Select Advanced option on this menu. Then next is to be choose the Normal profile and mark is an Active. In this case, pick SMS Text option. Then it will be allow you to Change the Ring Tone field to the desired setting. Use this process and it really helpful to fix the problem.

If you’re into making txt tones, then you can just use any song you have to be choosing as a message tone and then cut your favorite 5 seconds of the song and set that as your sms and mms message sounds. This is the best and mostly helpful to choose the specific sound as a message tone. Then use it and for your information the Blackberry will be provide this facility to make them easily. This will not make any problem on this cell phone.

I also faced the same kind of problem and then I read several type of article related to this issue and for your kind of information Customized tone for text messages is not possible from BlackBerry. There are several site article will be mention that this is to be happen and almost all the BB phone will not be give any facility to set the tones of the message arrives on it. You need to read more article and if you found correct article then suggest me this process.

So you’ve changed your theme to one that suits your requirements, now all you need to do is set your ringtones and alerts to something more suitable. There is also a help menu in the Blackberry's that will describe how to change the alert tones, in the setup menu. You need to first read the manual of the BB smartphone. Then you can use this and it will be help to you for fixing this problem. The option really helps to change the tone.

For edit notification tones of the text messages you need to select the Profiles option on homescreen of Blackberry 8130. Then you can choose sound type of this track such as Normal, Vibrate, Loud, Quiet, Phone Only, and Off. Then hit advanced option and choose the profile you desire to modify. It shows you a list of all applications that can have a tone assigned. Select the text message application and change its tone. It works to solve your problem.

There are special kinds of technique available that can be help to fix this issue. If you consider that you need to change the message tone on this Blackberry 8130 smartphone then you need to use the proper way to do this task. So many process are available that help to fix this issue. For more information you can contact the official site as well as also read the manual of this smartphone. It really helps you to solve the problem.