Thread: Apple is all set to introduce Ultra-Thin 15" Notebook

Apple is all set to introduce Ultra-Thin 15" Notebook

I have heard some time ago that apple has been busy to create its new range notebook which is ultra thin and about 15”. I am not sure what it would be called whether MacBook Air or MacBook Pro but I am sure that it’s almost complete it’s testing stages, apple has been developed their range of product from past 2 year and introduction of MacBook Air has over showed the MacBook pro design . now Apple again is ready with its new range again hope this would be as good as MacBook Air .

Re: Apple is all set to introduce Ultra-Thin 15" Notebook

Now everyone has preferred Apples design choice in the MacBook Air range i.e. slim for over MacBook pro range . with use of integrated SSD and not including optical drive is the most noticeable change in Air for allowing such slim design. But I am not sure that whether optical drive is included in any other future ultra slim design or not. but given the fact the popularity od MacBook Air people won’t mind if apple leaves optical drive on the new design .

There Is lot of thought about launching date and time about this new ultra-thin MacBook but I think it would be not soon as Apple already given idea of launching MacBook Air 11” and 13” and MacBook pro has already launch with its fresh line of product in February probably Apple pushing the release of this new product to the end of this year. Beside ultra-thin is suppose to be having completion for Intel partner as they are ready to launch their Ultrabook notebooks. Hope this benefit us .

It’s too bad that Apple has been opted to not including the optical drive in their product but MacBook pro is not have any design limitation to not to add optical driver it can be place there but Apple has purposely not including optical drive because they want to force their customer to but program and software via App store and iTunes this isn’t done for costumer benefits but its more like telling them to what to do . this make me think to shift my choice over some other company like Microsoft .

I am not sure if it’s a strategy use by the Apple for not using optical drive is due to they want everyone to buy their product via ITunes and appstore but tell you the fact that I personally don’t want to buy a laptop that does not have optical drive in it and I certainly don’t want to buy an external optical drive thought I can use optical drive via network but that would be lot inconvenient while I am away from network or I am traveling . so clearly Apple decision for not to include optical drive my there customer think to buy their product or not

If you can recollect the past you will see this situation was already happen when they axed floppy drive and ADB/SCSI ports from the iMac for making room for USB port. See some time the costumer need to be told want has to be done. I am using MacBook Air an I am using external optical drive on it but now I realize that I really don’t want optical drive if fact it’s still lying on my drawer . and if any time I need it I just take it out of my drawer want connect it still work perfectly . I mostly depend on pendrive and eternal HDD then CD or DVD