Thread: How to clean dust from top left corner of screen of HTC myTouch 4G Slide ?

How to clean dust from top left corner of screen of HTC myTouch 4G Slide ?

I have recently bought a new mobile that’s mentioned in the title itself and in that I am having a serious problem with the screen as I stays at the place where the atmosphere is quite dusty, and because of that only on top left corner of screen of HTC I have dust particles and because of that only I am not able to see the mobile content properly, and this is not the only fact rather I am quite afraid whether the screen would not been damaged because of that. Any suggestion how I can remove that?

Re: How to clean dust from top left corner of screen of HTC myTouch 4G Slide ?

As the extent to I know There is no gap or dust issue on the 4G in this house so I think you may have gotten a bad batch, so first of all I would say you should try to make sure whether it is really dust or that’s the missing or dead pixel. Because if there isn’t any dust then you may have to replace the screen from the service center and you won’t have to pay for that if you have the warranty period remaining for the device you are using.

I would like to tell you the solution for this but I am not responsible for any damages that occurs if you went wring anywhere, and you should do the same if you have the idea about the mobile phone design and the architecture because you need to first of all unpack the mobile and than with the help of mobile phone screen cleaning cloth which is actually made from ultra fine micro fibers through which you have safely removes dust and dirt from the screen, but before that you should make sure whether it is dirt or the dead pixel.

this can be done in less than 5 minutes by interfering the display coat off and clean out the dust. You can make use of small pouch knife blade or other skinny edged instrument, you have begin as mentioned by the above user just remove the screen from the coat and remove the particle with a cleaning cloth, at this moment you should not use any rough clothe or it may scratch the screen and as you remove the dust you have to simply pack the mobile again, and make use of screen protector or else you may get the same thing again with your mobile.

If you are not aware about all the above mentioned thing the best practice is to visit the service center and tell them about the problem in the detail so they will assist you very well, and off course this all the thing comes under warranty only, you won’t have to pay for this, and off course according to me this is the only best option because if you do anything on your own and if suppose something went wrong then it might be considered as a physical damage and you have to pay for that.