Thread: Video chat software for Blackberry

Video chat software for Blackberry

I have got the blackberry mobile phone and I have looked at the every functions of these phone and everything was working fine without any issue but I felt the there the some function like video chatting was missing on the mobile. Now I need to know the is there any software which support the blackberry to make vide chatting. Can anyone help on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Video chat software for Blackberry

There is software called the Mobiola WebCamera 3.2.7 and through this you bale to make video chat. There are essentially two parts Mobiola Webcam: The "client" application on your phone, a camera and a server installed in your PC that processes the images sent by the camera. The communication from camera to PC Mobiola Webcam takes place along the magic of Bluetooth, which means that images are processed very quickly, so there is no long delay when transmission to the network, but obviously the smoothness will still depend on the speed of your Internet connection.

The Qik is another software and the Qik giving this product a quick kick starts the recording process, but also automatically activates the loading process. While recording video, Qik files the completed portion on the Qik servers. It is incredibly clever and surprisingly quick and I do not mind admitting that the first clip was presented as completely done in error that is the nature of the process simplified.

As you said that you need the video chatting application but before that you need to make sure you have non-3G BlackBerry. If your mobile not supporting the 3G then you’re not able to make vide chatting and if you’re mobile 3G BlackBerry then you can installed anyone of the above and after that doing this your make vide chat on your mobile. I hope so this will help you out to solve the issue.

If above all solution not working at all and then I might suggest you to make contact with the Blackberry support and after that go through your issue and they will solve your issue. even I have faced the different issue and after that I have contacted the blackberry support and after that they I have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you this and after that your issue will get solved.

If above all solution won’t help you to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Blackberry support and after that they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the s Blackberry support and then go through your issue and they will solve your issue. I hope this will help you to get ride the issue.