Thread: Unable to delete the SMS message on BlackBerry Pearl 8100

Unable to delete the SMS message on BlackBerry Pearl 8100

Mine dad have been gifted the BlackBerry Pearl 8100 mobile phone and I liked the all functions and software of the mobile but I am facing some issue on mine BlackBerry Pearl 8100. From last some days I am not able to delete the SMS message on mine BlackBerry Pearl 8100 mobile phone and to get ride the issue I have gone through different steps but nothing happen. Can anyone help on this issue on BlackBerry Pearl 8100 and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to delete the SMS message on BlackBerry Pearl 8100

Try to look for the firmware of the phone. As has been done you need to flash the phone and make the desired change is needed. This will help you succeed. Now install the latest firmware for the phone and make the desired change is needed. I hope that as has been done you can then make changes accordingly. We help and function

You better do see the desired change, it would be best for you. All you need do is check out of the thing by performing a hard reset and then make the necessary changes. Better, then, can the thing. Make do and get the issues to be worked. It will help you sort out good and get the issue accordingly. To show and function.

Execute restore factory settings and then check the preferred modify as needed. You better you can make changes when necessary. Surely allow you to get the changes to be processed. I hope you are sure to leave things to be processed and work as needed. Better for you, then you can you can do certain things to be processed when necessary. Come out and function.

try to restore that everything on your mobile phone and if this doesnt works then imight suggest you to make contact with the blackberry suporrt and after that go through your issue. i hope this will help you to solve the issue.

The problem can be measured as the physical and functional in both types of problems in this situation, you can figure this out after doing some operations and I am sure that these things can do much better for their problems. Just try things below suggest the following:

* Turn the device off and then back up with him.
    * Perform a hard reset on the device.
    * Remove the battery from the device (at the time is still on) for 10 seconds and again reinsert it.

But if you suggested that the email or text are unable to be deleted from your Main screen when working with the Dimension Theme, what you can perform in this case is to just open the email from the email screen one more time , push on the menu button on your phone (blackberry logo), click on the "Mark Open" button and then press out the menu button once again and then click on the "Mark Unopened" the back or end button then it should be off your screen. This beats hard configuration that has been sort of a hassle plus the time it takes for the phone to generate the back up.