Thread: How to delete all calendar event on Blackberry Pearl 8130

How to delete all calendar event on Blackberry Pearl 8130

Hello I have bought the Blackberry Pearl 8130 mobile phone and everything was working fine without any issues but I have small issue on mine calendar. I have using the Google calendar and recently I have found that there is lots of duplicate calendar details on mine account and now I need to delete the entire calendar to remove the all calendar details. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. thanks in advance and please help on this issue.

re: How to delete all calendar event on Blackberry Pearl 8130

If the software on your BlackBerry Smartphone is not working and the most common software is the schedule then you should contact an engineer to solve the problem with mobile software. If your phone is under warranty you must use this time on the phone will be completely with services for all programs on your phone. Otherwise, it could get much more expensive to repair the phone software of any third party.

I would like to suggest you to the following steps and after that you can solve the issue and to do this you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the calendar on main menu. Now on the calendar option make click on the menu option and after that click on the reset. Now once you click on the reset the calendar and then your all calendar will get removed.

Even I have faced the same issue on mine mobile as well and after that I have gone through the lots of solution to get ride the issue but nothing helped me to solve the issue. Finally mine friend I have suggest me the below steps and after that I have solved mine issue to do this make click on the desktop manger and under that click on the back utility. Now on the backup utility there is option to remove the all calendar entries and just click on that and after that your issue will get solved.

Scheduling problems are seen by many users of Blackberry phones. I think some of BlackBerry phones has made this issue and shows that there is something wrong with their own operating system. If you have tried all kinds of solutions, then you can get rid of this problem by deleting and recreating your profile from Google. I guess if your Outlook profile is corrupted then it can also cause this problem.

I've been facing this same problem on my blackberry phone, but I think this could not be resolved by the user, as it is not complicated problem. I have no ideas in a civil right cannot delete items that have already eliminated. Anyway I solved this problem by giving my phone to the dealer who has done something in their software and my problems are gone.

Re: How to delete all calendar event on Blackberry Pearl 8130

Even I have faced these type issue and I have gone through the lots of solution to solve the issue but none of them helped me to solve mine problem and after that I have made contact with the Blackberry support and after that they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the s Blackberry support and then go through your issue and they will solve your issue. I hope this will help you to get ride the issue.