Thread: Nokia C3-01 freezes while opening the jar files

Nokia C3-01 freezes while opening the jar files

In my Nokia C3-01 mobile phone I am facing some problem while opening the jar files. I bought this mobile phone before one week and before that I was using Nokia 5220 mobile phone and use to open the jar files in that mobile phone and I was not getting any issue with that mobile. Nokia 5220 and Nokia C3-01 both are series 40 based mobile phones but still I am getting this problem then please tell me how not fix this issue.

Re: Nokia C3-01 freezes while opening the jar files

Most of the time this problem arises when file which you are trying to open in your mobile phone is corrupted or that file is having different resolution support then your mobile phone. In my mobile phone I was also having the same problem while trying to open the game files which have JAR extension and after that I came to know that file was corrupted and that is why I downloaded the same file from the internet and my problem gets solved.

Well if you are facing this problem any particular JAR file in your mobile phone then I think that file is not supported in your mobile phone and if you are facing this problem with most of the JAR files in your Nokia C3-01 then there might be some things wrong with your mobile phone. I think you should try to solve this issue by resetting your Nokia C3-01.

By doing the restore factory setting in your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone you can solve this issue. if you want to solve this issue then first you have to take the backup of all your messages and contacts from your mobile by using the Nokia Pc suite and after that you have to go to the menu and after that you have to select the setting. In setting you have to scroll down the list and you will find the option for the restore factory setting. Now select that option and after that it will reset the mobile phone and your problem will get solved.

After going through your above replies I have tried to open the JAR file after downloading it again from the internet and after that when I transferred it in my mobile at that time I get the same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by doing the restore factory setting in my Nokia C3-01 mobile phone but that doesn’t make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this.

If your Nokia C3-01 is still freezing while opening the JAR files in your mobile phone then I think you should try to solve this issue by updating the mobile phone software and after updating the mobile software your problem might get solved. If you still get the same issue after updating the mobile phone software then I think you should visit the Nokia care center.