Thread: Cant send mail through Activesync in HTC MyTouch 4G by connecting to exchange 2010?

Cant send mail through Activesync in HTC MyTouch 4G by connecting to exchange 2010?

Hello friend I have been having a problem with the ActiveSync in HTC MyTouch 4G when connected to the Exchange 2010 I am not able to send any mail please anyone facing this problem please help me and if not facing and just have some idea about it still please share it with me, I want some detail about it help me by sharing up your knowledge?

Re: Cant send mail through Activesync in HTC MyTouch 4G by connecting to exchange 2010?

The news and information I have about this is it is just published a contract to begin deploying Exchange 2010 in a month. It's no fun when the agency is going to Exchange 2010, while my myTouch 4G is left behind. Definitely did not expect this sounds a 'premium' as smartphone. It, I will be able to receive updates to my device, but I will not be able to send anything. HTC expects to reach a correct application of MT4G Mail.apk Android HTC and other devices that can actually comply with the Exchange 2010 SP1 with the API. Anything less makes the Android platform is just a toy for beginners. Hope this gives you some information about it.

Re: Cant send mail through Activesync in HTC MyTouch 4G by connecting to exchange 2010?

I have an HTC Android 2.2.1. We are creating a system of Exchange 2010 SP1. I have the same symptoms. Still nothing - and the availability of 2.3 is still incomplete in terms of release date. The counselor who told me that would be set at 2.3 was pretty lame anyway. We changed the system works very well with an iPhone and a phone with Windows Mobile 7. They have not had time to fix this. I have not gone to get the above error. They opened a support ticket from HTC. Until now want to reset the phone. Do not want to try it yet.

I really like the phone in the short time I've had - a huge improvement from the mt4g in all other respects, but this one. I'm looking at the implementation of the revision of the exchange server on the link refers to the TMO forums for the OP, it seems it should work fine and luckily for me, I have control of the gearbox 2010. It would really be frustrating if I did not have administrator rights to implement the solution, which would probably have to return the phone. Not long ago, nice to see e-mail on the phone if I cannot answer.

Exchange 2010 I had the same problems myTouch 4G. Astro File Manager installed and then download the apk 2.2 electronic device and opens the file with the file manager to complete the installation Astro. Fixed problem of sending free. I can not believe a $ 500 device, but not work with Exchange 2010 box, especially since the team came out months after Exchange 2010 was available. We expect to see an improvement of 2.3 at the time of the slide MyTouch 4G will be available later this month

I am having the same problem with Exchange and messages of good. Any email I send is not received. GOOD In a message stuck in the Outbox. In return, the message does not even appear in the Sent folder or Outbox. I cannot operate so that when you use it as a work phone. Please let me know if there are solutions to these issues that have been written since November in this forum. We will have to soon Blackberry for their reliability

Is the problem with other phones Windows 7 or other phones that use ActiveSync? I had the same problem and the solution was to manually configure the Exchange account. Do not use auto-discovery (e-mail address and password), but manually enter information. It is also necessary to update the phone with the latest software. If not on all phones, most likely a phone application, my suggestion is go to the telephone provider. The error seems that the phone does the XML request to prepare well. The problem is that each phone to its own implementation of ActiveSync, so it is difficult to say where is hte problem. If you have problem doing Activesync to all phones, then it is probably a problem with the server, and you may not be specific hosted.