Thread: Unable to connect internet without WIFI in HTC myTouch 4G Slide

Unable to connect internet without WIFI in HTC myTouch 4G Slide

In my HTC myTouch 4G Slide mobile phone I have came across one annoying issue. Normally I use internet in my mobile phone by connecting it with my WIFI router at that time I don’t get any issues but when I try to connect the internet from my SIM card service at that time I am not able t connect the internet. please tell me what can be the problem behind that.

Re: Unable to connect internet without WIFI in HTC myTouch 4G Slide

Well as far as in I know normally this type of problem occurs due to the wrong setting only and if you want to solve this issue then you have to first check whether always-on mobile data enabled or not in your mobile setting. If it is not enabled then you have to first enable then you have to enabling it first and after enabling that you will be able to connect the internet after disabling the WIFI.

If you want to enable the always-on mobile data in your HTC myTouch 4g then you have to follow this steps. First you have to first go to the setting and after that you have to select the Wireless & networks. Now in Wireless & networks you will see the option for the Mobile Networks and you have to enable the always-on mobile data option and after that try to connect the internet. I think after doing that you will be able to connect without using WIFI.

If you get the same problem after enabling the always-on mobile data in your mobile phone also then I think you should first contact the operator service and then you have to ask for the setting. Now after that save the setting which they send on your mobile phone and then you have to restart the mobile phone then try to connect the internet in your mobile phone. As far as I know you will be able to connect the internet after doing trying this solution.

As you have said in your post that by enabling the always-on mobile data in my mobile phone I can solve this issue and after that I have tried that solution in mobile phone and after doing that also I was facing the same problem in my mobile phone. Now after doing that I have also ask for the setting from my customer care and saved the setting which you have send. Now after doing that also same problem occurred. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

I would like to know first that did you checked your HTC myTouch 4G Slide mobile after inserting the different SIM card in your mobile phone? If you have not tried this trick yet then first insert any other SIM card in your HTC myTouch 4G Slide and after that check whether you are able to connect the internet or not. If you get the same problem then there might be something wrong with your HTC myTouch 4G Slide else problem is with your SIM card.