Thread: Cannot make calls from HTC myTouch 4G Slide

Cannot make calls from HTC myTouch 4G Slide

Hello friends I am using HTC myTouch 4G Slide mobile phone and I am facing some issues with my mobile phone which is very annoying. Now sometimes whenever I make call from my HTC myTouch 4G Slide at that time it just drops the call. No matter what number I am calling but it behaves the same and sometimes my mobile phone allows me to make the call. Because of this issue my office work gets affected. Please suggest me solution.

Re: Cannot make calls from HTC myTouch 4G Slide

It sounds like there might be problem with the operator service which you are using in your mobile phone. Sometime due to poor signal strength or network issue in your area can also cause this type of issue. first of all you should contact the operator service and tell the issue which you are facing in your mobile phone and the see what they are saying. I hope this solution will be help for you.

After going through your post I will suggest you that insert any other SIM card in your mobile phone and after that check whether you are getting the getting the same problem or not. if you don’t get the same problem after inserting the another SIM card in your computer then I think you need to change the SIM card first and if you still get the same problem after that also then your mobile phone might have some problem.

According to me you are facing this problem because you have enabled 4G in your HTC myTouch 4G Slide. I am telling you this because in mobile phone while switching from 4G to 3G networks fluctuates and that is why this kind of problem can take place. If you have enabled the $g then turn it off and after that see whether it makes any difference or not. I hope after disabling the 4G in your mobile phone your problem will get solved.

Thank you for the quick response after looking at above replies I have tried to solve this issue by talking the customer care service people of my operator service and after they have told me that there is no network issue from that side and I have also checked my mobile phone by inserting the any other SIM card in my HTC myTouch 4G Slide but after doing that also problem still remains. Please tell me how to fix it?

Well I would like to tell you that if you are facing the same issue after changing the SIM card in your mobile phone also then I think there is nothing wrong with your operator service but the problem is with your mobile phone only and that is why I will recommend you to reset the mobile phone and then check whether same issue occurred or not. if same problem occurred then you have to contact the HTC service center.

After reading your above reply regarding this call issue I have visited HTC service center and after visiting the HTC service center first they have tried to solve this issue by doing the hard reset but after that also same problem was occurring. Now after that they have discovered that my mobile device is faulty and they replaced the mobile phone. Now I am not facing any problem after getting the new device. Thanks for helping me.