Thread: HTC Evo 4G charging time and battery troubles?

HTC Evo 4G charging time and battery troubles?

Hello friends can we have some discussion about the HTC Evo battery life and the trouble with the battery and even I want to know about the charging time for it, this was never a problem but I don’t know how I am facing it what happened was I just kept on playing Angry Bird in my HTC 4g and the battery drained away 50% in just 20 min this is very disappointing I have heard that it has a good battery backup and all so I went with this phone and now such issues are really frustrating so guys any suggestion?

Re: HTC Evo 4G charging time and battery troubles?

I had the same problem with mine, but the reason is quite understandable. 4G MyTouch seeks to achieve as quickly as possible all the time. My iPhone 3G was just as T-mobile. At home is fine, because I live in an area that receives a strong signal of HSPA +, but in school, get the flashing border service. When I'm home, I can go almost all day at the office one night, but the school may be yellow at 11 and I have not used. I would also suggest you a setting which you have to try and you may get some solution by it I would say go to menu and then move to the setting and then go to the wireless and networks and then move to mobile networks and then network mode and then go to gsm only and then see if the draining problem is solved a bit.

I would like to say to turn off the background data and all many time there are lots of data and background light turned on and the battery keeps on discharging and you don’t know about it and you think the application you have been using is creating the problem but that’s not thecase so you need to pay attention for the background items also so go to menu and then to settings and then over there you will see the option power saver and in that disable background data and do that and see if any help you get.

Curiously, the draw of the battery is not even most of those affected by the processor, the display can hurt the same, so your son playing angry birds killed so quickly, while it is closing its background data, adjust Automatic screen brightness, the phone has a sensor that adjusts the display brightness for optimal, this save battery when the light is certain. Bright sunlight may have to disable that option, but their preferences are what make this decision. Hope this helps you get the solution.

All phones I've seen multi-tasking features has implemented programs in the background, sometimes they are active, and sometimes they are asleep ... find out which ones use a lot of my time. on 3G myTouch my wife, I installed "Task Killer," There is an application called "Advanced Task Killer Froyo" I use for my 4G, it could be just pictures, but call me crazy, I like to see disappear. Now, some applications such as screen quotas have been interesting to try to close. I do not know why, but it is. Share the screen, however, usually just restart and closes it. All cell phones must be rebooted once a day anyway.

Did anyone take the necessary condition of the battery? After seeing some references to the air, some people suggest that battery needs to be charged and fully drained three times to make sure you have full capacity. Yesterday, I sent three texts and was 4, then looked for a film on IMDb 2 hours after removal from the charger. An hour later, my body was 50%. I switched to the side (off HSPA), and failed to auto-sync. Was reduced to 30% after six hours. I had no phone calls, texts or e-mail synchronization. Just check the battery status every hour. Android system was included in the uses of the battery by 68% and the LCD was at 14%. What he is doing. This means that if the phone does nothing, can only last 30 hours. There must be something wrong.

Review for HTC sense vs motoblur by cliqxt users, Can't be turned off on the Incredible though. Which based on some of the reviews and information from Motorola, it isn't really running blur as we know it. The widgets are rather useless and if you're not into using multiple social networks it really doesn't do much good. Sense being a bit more convenient than the stock UI but each having their own benefits. It offers some cool widgets and is a pretty basic interface. By nature no UI should be locked in. Some people won't like Sense and some people will prefer 3rd party UI's. The Agenda widget and Calculator widget are my personal fauves. Sense and Blur can remain exclusive to the companies that make them but for them to be your only option with reasonable performance is a travisty. The HTC Touch Input keyboard is quite possibly the worst touch screen keyboard on the planet. Hope fully this would help you a bit in understanding.