Thread: How to add unsupported language to my HTC Evo 4g?

How to add unsupported language to my HTC Evo 4g?

Hello friends I have been thinking to get a new languages in My new Phone HTC Evo 4G I don’t know is it possible or not so I am asking over here and I hope someone would be helping me out of this? Any idea you guys have please share it, I want a different language like Arabic which is I think not supported in ma phone so please help me out?

Re: How to add unsupported language to my HTC Evo 4g?

Yap I have a solution for this I have done this and this is possible with the process called rooting it is not much tuff but you need to learn about it first it is an easy step you can do it easily once you learn some steps about it and have a proper detail you can ask some of your friends who might be having a good knowledge about the phones and all and I am sure one of them would be helping you out with this, this process has been processed by lots of the guys.

Hey friend I have been asking my friends but they have found it really difficult and I don’t know now what to do I asked them but they don’t know anything about it some of them were strange like what is it and some of them were like they know this word and for what it has been used but don’t know hwo to do so please tell me what is rooting and if anyone can tell me what is the steps to carry out this process then it would be a nice help.

My personal experience says that the SuperOneClick is the application which I have used and I am sure that this would be helping you for sure it has worked with me. OK before doing this what you have to take care of is just enable the USB debugging on your phone and for that follow the steps like going to the settings and then move to application and then go to the development and enabling the USB Debugging you have to do it first.

I would be suggesting you the best application for the rooting so the first one I would be suggesting you is Universal Androot and then the second one would be the Recovery Flasher and the third one is the Easy Root and then the Unrevoked and then the last one I don’t know to suggest this or not it is an application but not that good anyways I will tell you about this who knows which would help you Is super One-Click try them out and I am sure if you use the first three one they would be the best choice and without any problem you would be solving it.

Hello friend I would tell you some steps like first download the application Super One click and make sure that the debugger is running the Android application, now you need to expand this application to zip file and the click on the icon to run it. When it is launching at that time you would be able to see the large buttons over the display at the top and then you got to make sure that it is connected to your system with the USB and then debugger can see, now make sure that SD card is not been mounted and then click on the search in this application. Now over here you would be able to see the activities which would be scrolling as the Super One Click does its job with ok appearing after each task, and there may be the case where you would be getting the warning, but till it doesn’t hangs on waiting for the device till it gets the success message, At this point, check out the applications installed on your phone and you should see a "superuser" icon that looks like a skull and crossbones droid.

If you see it, you're punished. If you do not see it, restart the Droid. In fact, I'd suggest rebooting, but I see it, having some problems getting applications to work to its roots actually reset the device. Now, when you open the SuperUser there was to see the configuration of the notice and can not run the application with access to the root until permission is given, not only to open the boot loader to maintain the warranty that every time you run an application that requires root a warning asking for permission. I like this because it also means that if an application is installed and try to use root access without your knowledge, you can not. If "Remember," the program is added to the list of "approved" applications with root privileges. You can see the list, click "Applications" tab. As you can see, once you have installed the SDK and connected to your phone, the process is as simple as installing and running SuperOneClick. The program is responsible for eradicating the phone from the PC. Finally, you can enjoy a strong Android phone, and all the fun and excitement to offer.

To do this you have to root the phone and this must be done by some of the professional I would suggest and if you still want to do it by yourself then I would say that this would start with the steps as You need to download the DejaVu fonts this is an application which is helped you to do root the language into the android, now download it from sourceforge.net. then you need to unpack to retrieve DejaVuSans.ttf font file, inside the ttf folder.Then what is the thing which you have to take care is that then you need to rename the DejaVuSans.ttf to what which is known as DroidSansFallback.ttf, now you got to copy DroidSansFallback.ttf to on your phone’s SD card, now you got to run Terminal Emulator. Go into super user mode and then enter su. Now run the following command, backup and rename the
    /system/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttf and you don’t want to overwrite mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
    chmod 4755 /system/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttfdd if=/sdcard/DroidSansFallback.ttf of=/system/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttf
    reboot it is possible that this command would be rechange cp -rf /sdcard/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttf /system/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttf, now the phone would restart now the Android device will use the DroidSansFallback.ttf font for any characters that it cannot display, and this would make sure that the previous languages are un harmed.