Thread: Is there possible to safe sync KeePass on Blackberry bold and computer

Is there possible to safe sync KeePass on Blackberry bold and computer

I am the big fan of keepass apps so recently I have downloaded keepass for my blackberry phone. I also have keepass installed on my PC now the question I wanna know whether it’s possible to safely sync the database of my phone keepass app and the database of my computer keepass app so that I don’t have to enter each data twice separately . I haven’t tried it for myself yet but I am planning to do so just don’t want to lose any date with experimentation . please inform me if this process is possible

re: Is there possible to safe sync KeePass on Blackberry bold and computer

Hey guys feel like an opportunity to ask one more question about keepass app . I am facing some problem please solve. I have been using keepass for long time and also been successfully using the blackberry sync product. But recently I am facing some problem. It’s started after when I upgraded my DM to 4.5 since then whenever I try to sync keepass its DM crashes . that is very annoying every time its happen does anyone have any idea about how I can resolve this problem . it would be very helpful

Yes it is true you can sync your keepass database on you blackberry with the keepass database of your desktop pc . it can be one easily if fact keepass for black berry installs a script that the deskstop keepass manager will runs at each time the both device are connected so you keepass always remain sync with each other . hope this will solve your problem to sync your keepass databases . I like the application very much it nice and easy to use I never had any problem face any problem while using keepass

Sync is easy but there is something to note. you must be logged on into your black berry keepass account in order to sync to work properly if you are not then the DM keepass script will throw an error if you are using keepass 2.0 alphas then you will need to export your keepass 2 db to keepass 1.X befor you can sync as keepass 2.X db are different than keepass 1.X DB . in my opinion there is a little bit inconvenience to have keepass database with me where ever I go .

I am using keepass with my sprint blackberry 8830 and ran in to some error. keepass has working fine previously for the month or so but now suddenly its started to throwing errors after doing some research I found that the problem was that I was using more that 3 mb of space . the desktop manager said there was 3 mb of application . I then removed lager programs to bring myself down under 3 mb and my sync is running successfully . if anyone have any problem in sync please check desktop manager the amount of data using

I have downloaded keepass 2.15 for pc and keepass 2.1506 for blackberry and found out they are not compactable the fact when I sync the both and try to open it on my Blackberry its shows error the database must be of 2.09-2.11 the current version of pc looks like these were published a year ago and I can’t find the newer version how would be this possible that they would go a full year without keeping their pc and blackberry version updated since . I am not sure I am right can anyone help me out