Thread: Cannot maintain WPA2 Enterprise connection in HTC myTouch 4G Slide

Cannot maintain WPA2 Enterprise connection in HTC myTouch 4G Slide

Hello friends I am using HTC myTouch 4G Slide in which I have Android 2.3 in my mobile phone. In my office we use WPA2 Enterprise Wifi and when I try to connect my HTC myTouch 4G Slide with that at that time I am facing issues. Now whenever I connect my device with WIFI at that time it keep saying and after that it says Authenticating and then it goes back for the scanning again and never get connected successfully. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue.

Re: Cannot maintain WPA2 Enterprise connection in HTC myTouch 4G Slide

After looking at your above post I would like to suggest you that you should first try to connect your HTC myTouch 4G Slide with any other WIFI and then check whether you are getting the same issue with your mobile phone or not. if you get the same problem with that also then I think there might be something wrong with your HTC myTouch 4G Slide and if you are able to connect your HTC myTouch 4G Slide with other WIFI then problem is with some setting according to your office WIFI.

Well I think you are facing this problem because may be you have done some wrong setting in your mobile phone. First you have to open the WIFI setting and after that you have to check whether all the setting is proper or not. If possible you have to do all the setting again in your mobile phone and after doing the setting you should try to connect the WIFI again and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

When I connect my HTC myTouch 4G Slide mobile phone with other WIFI router at that time also I get the same problem. Now after that I thought that setting might be the issue so I did all the setting again but after doing the all the setting when I try to connect my HTC myTouch 4G Slide at that time also same problem occurred. Please tell me how to fix this issue. I am waiting for your reply.

In your post you have mentioned that you are getting the same problem with other WIFI router also it means there is something wrong with your HTC myTouch 4G Slide and you should try to solve this problem by resetting your HTC myTouch 4G Slide. Before you do the factory reset you have to take the backup of all your data and after that do the mobile reset. Now after doing that you will be able to connect the WIFI in your HTC myTouch 4G Slide.

If you don’t know about resetting your HTC myTouch 4G Slide mobile phone then I will help you with this. First you have to go to the App menu and after that you have to select the setting option in your mobile phone. Now after doing that you have to select SD & phone storage option and then you will see the option for the factory reset. Now you have to tap on that and then select the reset phone option. now after that it will reset your mobile phone and I think after that your problem will get solved.

You have mentioned in your above solution that by doing the factory reset in my HTC myTouch 4G Slide mobile I can solve this issue and after looking at that I have performed all the steps which you have suggested and after doing that steps I have done the mobile reset in my HTC myTouch 4G Slide mobile and that trick really worked for me. Now I am not facing any issue with my HTC myTouch 4G Slide. I really appreciate your help.