Thread: Required information on RIM Mission Statement, Pricing Strategy, & Marketing Strategy

Required information on RIM Mission Statement, Pricing Strategy, & Marketing Strategy

Hi everybody I am new on to this forum and I am doing the high school project on RIM Mission Statement, Pricing Strategy, & Marketing Strategy. I have been research on this topic since for a long time and not be able to find any genuine result yet. This been a technical forum site thought to give it a try. Information on this topic has not been released to the public I think . If anybody provides any information regarding this topic it would be a huge help. Just want to know what that internal document actually says

Re: Required information on RIM Mission Statement, Pricing Strategy, & Marketing Strategy

Hey what school are you from because if you were from different school then it would be the greatest coincidence because even I also got the same project to make and have a difficult time to finding the information did you find any information on pricing strategy . actually am doing the part of group project and it’s very hard to find out the information regarding this topic . if you find any information regarding this topic will you share it with me I would be really appreciating if you help and vice versa

Re: Required information on RIM Mission Statement, Pricing Strategy, & Marketing Strategy

I don’t understand why you people are finding hard to get all the information may be your approach is some way wrong. You net to find a proper source to get information that you needed. The way you doing it now you may probably never get any information. RIM phone number is posted on their website all you need to do is you can call to main number and ask to transfer to the marketing or public relationship officer and get the information straight from the source that would be lot convenient and reliable source of information you will get

I already have this question nearly two year back and did not satisfy. What is RIM’s corporate objective mission statement and visionThough I don’t expect to get any information regarding price strategy as that stuff is not to make public. The annual report only includes the company goals for the future year that’s all its appears the information is considered as a internal document by the RIM and I am not sure it may have been displayed in the main office reception which is in Canada as commonly done by the may legal companies now a day

That is so true I also got stuck in my research some time ago. the information regarding the corporate objective , mission statement and visionary company future goal should be easily find there are many other big corporative giant provide such information to public though we can spare price strategy of the company may be it should not be made public but as a student I can’t be receive less grade for some company policy . I wish this information should be made public without calling the company for it. Great though for future

Hey guys pardon my intrusion it’s very sad that information regarding RIM Mission Statement, Pricing Strategy, & Marketing Strategy is hard to find. But I also having the same problem but it is not related for this topic it’s like off topic since you people were talking about can anyone tell me where can I find information about blackberry promoting strategy what I what to ask is how do they promote their product . I am also working on the school project and can’t find anything on the internet. I would be grateful if anybody help me