Thread: Unable to set up a push mail with window live accounts on my Blackberry tourch

Unable to set up a push mail with window live accounts on my Blackberry tourch

Hey guys I am a Verizon using customer via blackberry recently I am have trouble with my phone push mail services. I don’t recall any thing that can affect my setting was done by me. Well I am trying to achieve the connection provided by hotmail i.e. window live account. I have done some reach of this topic and all I have find is only POP is available except for connection that have already switched to MSP. But this is not helping me much. I hope anybody else have solution for my problem don’t understand what to do

re: Unable to set up a push mail with window live accounts on my Blackberry tourch

With what i know I can only say that as of from August 2010 Verizon customer and other customer of other services will no longer be able to enjoy push email with windows live customer and before that on may 2010 onwards there will be no longer be an option to switching to Microsoft mobile services protocol trough online BIS . so might be your problem comes under this section I am not sure though but at the movement I can only possibly find the reason is it why you are facing this problem . in case you find any solution just share it with us

re: Unable to set up a push mail with window live accounts on my Blackberry tourch

I don’t know this might help you but if you have an email account that you have previously configured which Is trough BSI with MSP, then do not remove that as you may not able to get that functionality back . unfortunately I did not did the same and looses the functionality that I have now I am unable to get that configuration back to my device . Some people have tried this and they have been positive that their mobile protocol has started working and they are getting email immediately, lucky them.

What exactly is the problem I can’t make it out here with your post but I can suggest you the possible solution what you need to do is simply go into email setting and for there just go to Advance option and then from there change protocol however due to the delays happing recently whit the push mail services for all the window live and hotmail accounts I am not sure I recommend you to do that steps any more so if you fill like taking a risk you can follow this method or else wait for some time

Thanks man works for me I am great full to you as soon as follows you steps I was resend the email account to my phone and above that it also readded the default signature ‘’ mail send via blackberry” and you can remove it if you like . After completion the step new email will be pushed from window live account to your phone and if you read that massage for your blackberry phone then it would be marked read as on you window live web account it’s the proof of that your device and blackberry are sync together

I have come across may post stating that they cannot find change protocol setting on to their mobile device also they inform about their device operating system what version they are use requesting the solution is it what to do . here is the solution first up all you will not find protocol setting into your device though some newer phone can change these settings from within the phone but clearly you have to go through web based BSI for changing the protocol . only then you can use push mail services