Thread: Cannot connect internet due to current security setting in blackberry

Cannot connect internet due to current security setting in blackberry

I am using blackberry Torch mobile phone from last few months and I normally use internet in my blackberry Torch mobile phone for my office work. Now from last few days I am facing some issue with my phone. Now whenever I try to connect internet from my blackberry browser at that time I am getting message like cannot connect due to security setting. I was able to connect inter internet with this setting but suddenly I start getting this message. Please give me solution for this.

Re: Cannot connect internet due to current security setting in blackberry

First of all I will suggest you to check whether you are able to connect internet in your blackberry Torch by using any third party browser or not. if you have any third party browser like Opera or Bolt then open that browser and after that try to connect internet from there and then see what happens after that if you are able to connect the internet after that also then I think there might be something wrong with blackberry Torch setting.

After trying to connect the internet from third party browser also if you are facing the same problem then I Well I would like to tell you that you are the problem is occurring because somehow your setting has changed and you have to do the proper setting and after that you will be able to connect the internet in your blackberry Torch. Just go to the setting and after that check whether all the setting is ok or not. if you find any wrong setting then correct it first and then try to connect internet.

To solve this problem you have to do following setting in your blackberry Torch. First you have to go to the menu and after that go to the setting and after that you have to select the security options. Now after that you have to select advance option. Now you will see that proxy option is selected in TLS. You have to change it to Handheld and after that you have to also set NO in 'Allow FIPS Algorithms Only' option. After doing that you will be able to connect the internet.

As you have said I have tried to connect the internet in my mobile phone from opera browser but I am not able to connect the internet from that browser also. Now after doing that I have also changed TLS setting from proxy to Handheld and after doing that when I try to connect the internet from blackberry browser at that time at that time also I get the same problem. If anyone has any more solution then please let me know.

If after trying the above ideas if you are still having the same issue with your blackberry Torch then I will recommend you to try to solve this issue by resetting your blackberry device and after that you will be able to connect the internet in your blackberry Torch. If you still get the same issue after doing that also then you can also try to solve this issue by updating the blackberry operating system. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

As you have recommended in your above solution that I have to fix this issue by doing the factory reset in my blackberry torch and after reading that I have done the factory reset in my Blackberry torch device and after resetting the device when I tried to connect the internet in my mobile at that time it gets connected successfully. Thank you so much for providing me above replies. I really appreciate your help.